Memorial Weekend - Havasu

I’ll be out there the 27th - 31st with a group of friends, would be game to do a little picnic/sesh one afternoon if anyone is local or going to be on the lake that weekend

7 Likes

Are you guys getting a guide? Are you going to hit the falls. I always wanted to check it out

2 Likes

Nah we rented a house and there’s like 14 people coming. Im not in charge of any of it and they didn’t secure a boat or anything…

4 Likes

Sounds dope either way one of these days I’ll have to take a vacation and go see the Grand canyon and hit the falls

2 Likes

Maybe I can swing it. Only a 3 hr drive from Phx and would like to meet you. I’ve never been to Havasu only through. I’ve heard the fishing is great there and wouldn’t mind getting the boat on the water. I’ll know more in the coming weeks.

1 Like

I’m 45 minutes away lemme know I’ll cruise through, & cocomos should be pretty alive

@Future did my buddy have anything?

2 Likes

Id be up for throwing down on the house for the weekend

1 Like

Sorry, not an option boss, the house is full

2 Likes

I’m down to head that way for a picnic/sesh and get the pleasure of meeting you as well.

If anyone in Phoenix is thinking of going I’m down to car pool. Message me and we can link before hand.

2 Likes

There’s always next time :call_me_hand:

1 Like