Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

On the 1st of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The 3 members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated.

Winners will receive a complementary Annual GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.

(Insert Poll Here)

Previous Winners:

37 Likes

@FicklePickle for MoM for his free seed giveaway!

14 Likes

Alright guys, I need this GLG membership to go to the 4/20 cup Future is hosting

nominate your boy

8 Likes

I hope this doesn’t turn into people begging for nominations…

18 Likes

I think folks around here have more self respect than that.

5 Likes

I nominate @Killa12345

He says he’s not innovating anything and that he “doesn’t do much”. That sir, is crazy, you consistently put people over profits. Through quality stainless and here on the forum. We all appreciate you

36 Likes

I nominate @FicklePickle for this month’s MoM. His latest seed giveaway is what sparked this MoM idea off, so that’s another reason aside from already giving away over a thousand dollars in top quality genetics. Our Botany section is still small, but a lot of the good stuff there has been posted by him. Beyond that, he is always quick with loads of good advice, and has a great attitude too!

24 Likes

Theres been a member of the month award for quite some time, its a badge thats awarded.

Hasnt been awarded in while.

Edit: I was wrong, its the New user of the month not member of the month.

2 Likes

You know, I remember reading that earlier now that you remind me. I guess what I mean now is that I nominate him for rekindling the MoM award, along with the other things.

Edit: I thought I read it that way anyhow. :confused:

3 Likes

@Curious_Roberto and @FicklePickle has my vote this go :+1::pray::heart:

7 Likes

Say whaaat???

Nah way man, I just like jumping on here to shoot the shit with y’all @kay420. I’m humbled someone would even think of nominating me some for this. Thanks for the thought!

Also, if I’m adding my own two cents, @Ficklepickle should get it for starting his cool ass giveaway. What he’s doing takes a lot of time, effort, and money to do. For no reason other than he’s that nice. That’s awesome.

16 Likes

I’d vote for @FicklePickle too for the seed giveaways

7 Likes

Another vote for @FicklePickle !

7 Likes
  • HOLY PURPLE POPSICLE! Someone heard me!
    Im blown away once again by our community and team leaders here

MoM award goes to …(IMO)

@FicklePickle. For going out his way expecting nothing in return. Seed giveaway has put some excitement I like seeing here . Well done good sir no matter the outcome

9 Likes

@sidco @Future. @cyclopath

My next suggestion…should regular level 3 member have a likes cap. Should they even be able to run out? Im running into days where I can’t give at all without waiting which I don’t get

I’ll stop after this but while I have ur attention :wink:
Its the damn RED EYE smiley profile pic I got. Just grabs attention

5 Likes

It’s spam control. But I increased the level 3 number of likes

11 Likes

@FicklePickle 100%

7 Likes

@Apothecary36 good dude and super creative tech.

10 Likes

Thanks bro. I knew huffing that methanol would pay off :joy:

18 Likes

I would nominate @FicklePickle but have yall actually met the guy?

I have…he’s a keeper. He gets my vote.

10 Likes