Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

So I’m combining July as well, and you happen to be nominated too!

AgTonik
Roguelab
Squig
Jedclampet
Demontrich
Dr_Jebril
StoneD

Sunday’s the last day guys, I’ll make the poll first thing Monday morning.

5 Likes

I’m honored again ! :grinning:

But if @squig is not getting it. Then I will consder the poll as invalid.

4 Likes

He’s got a lot of votes already from what I’ve seen! I said he should get it in July as well.

Edit: as a reminder, I’ll send out a 10 pack sample of these neato syringes to the winner.

6 Likes

Throw yourself on that list @Curious_Roberto. You got my vote.

6 Likes

Thanks a whole bunch!

I really appreciate it! I’ll put myself up, but I’ll humbly ask you all vote for any of the other guys up this month.

Any of those dudes deserve some recognition for their contributions here way more than I do.

7 Likes

It says a lot when someone is nominated here, the first thing they do is nominate someone they think is more deserving.

8 Likes

Friendly reminder that MoM nominations end this Sunday.

I’d like to get this going on again on a monthly basis, so pardon the bump.

4 Likes

Poll goes up tomorrow everyone.

I’ll post it first thing in the morning when I wake up, get your nominations in!

6 Likes

Thanks @Curious_Roberto, I keep on running out of likes!~

4 Likes

Id like to nominate @Briancollins for exposing sooo much information on shitbag steve!

It’s given soo much entertainment and fun over the last 3-4 days

13 Likes

about time way to pick up the torch!

:green_heart::facepunch:

1 Like

Yeah, I realized it isn’t hard to make a poll and it was something I enjoyed. So what the hell, why not? It’s the least I can do for everyone.

Also, nominations end tonight, get em in!

3 Likes

Here you go all! Here are your nominees for MoM for July/August in no particular order. Poll closes on the morning of the first. Get your votes in!

11 Likes

Just happy to have made it up there with so many great names! Its honor to just be nominated beside you guys!

So many you guys deserve this way more than me…

i mean shit I haven’t kept up enough lately to keep my regular tag then I don’t think I deserve this.

So many more well polished members that do way more

I’ll never stop I can’t…no shit I bought burner phone and VPN just for the site this month. And strictly for the site
…I’m dedicated for life here

5 Likes

When I read the title of this thread . . .

20 Likes

serve him right for kissing and telling.

3 Likes

Dude your memes are legit lol

9 Likes

looks like rogue has got it for now.

go brother go :heart_eyes:

I would like to add if one day I get a lab coat ill wear it to every rave party I go to :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Only the lab coat though right?

3 Likes

maybe not at the start but after the DOC and LSD kick in well anything could happen.

5 Likes