Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

i didnt just nominate @anon56994712 for the tom foolery saying either! that was simply a joke. He really is one of the first people that showed off these clear slabs despite being fake…it took this place to another stratosphere after that…

He a great contributor here…always around! seemed like a great nominee

6 Likes

Well there are supposed to be 3… But I did give everyone a few extra days for. Nominations. You can nominate them for next month when they open up for sure

This was brought up before, but with only 2 nominees and a generally slow forum this month; MOQ seems better than MOM.

No offense to Tom and Tweedle.

4 Likes

Yeah or else some kind of ad banner needs to be put up. I think a lot of people don’t even know this is going on.

6 Likes

Technically i was the first person to post real clear shatter and how i did it after @waxplug1 breadcrumb trail was laid. (On my old account)
Jus sayin…
I remember someone even saying they didnt believe me lmao.

1 Like

Hes talking about bringing it up in general which was year at least before that

1 Like

I know. Thats the thread i was posting it in lol. Im not trying to take toms light (i voted for tom). Just conversation. I dont want the mom or anything. Just talking.
Its crazy id never do what i did to get that cleaar now. Lol #sketch
And it wasnt a year lol it was less then a month… Dec when the thread started. Jan when i posted… First picture of legit clear shatter on here besides waxplugs.

3 Likes

I know i was the 4th person to post in that thread and it was showing clear shatter… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: that was made 8 months prior to that thread even being posted! @anon56994712 brings a lot to the table on this forum as do you @slabby.

I nominate @slabby for this months MOM…how about that!

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

That wasnt my intention lol
I more or less wanted to lol at the fact that someone didnt believe it was real and look where we are now.
The progress is real in this community

4 Likes

Using an ad banner sounds like work. I would think pinning it up at the top under the Introduction and FAQ thread would be an easier alternative.

Pinned

2 Likes

welllll technically its not a nomination period… but ill count it in next month :wink:

3 Likes

To be clear, @sidco , @Waxplug1 isn’t your Mom.

4 Likes

So I’ve gotta ask. Are you and @sidco husband and wife? Seems to be the only logical answer I can find

4 Likes

There’s gotta be something going on there :joy:

My understanding is the sidco squad is 3-4 family members all business minded with current focus in aiding c1d1labs

3 Likes

@Sidco_Cat is my mother. @Sidco_Sunny is my sister. I am just lucky to be in their presence.

can confirm. Good stuff going on here.

12 Likes

Everything in this forum makes the “sidco” name nothing less but famous. If a post comes from a sidco and you dont read it do you even future4200 bro?

3 Likes