Medical Cannabis (Legal) Importation

Hi everybody

Israel is about to take another step in the reform of MC which will essentially increase the demand/number of users dramatically. So an opportunity has emereged and Im exploring the option of bulk importation.

Regarding handling and distribution locally, ive got it covered, i have solid contacts to package, transport, distribute and expedite legal issues and permits. In terms of capital- hopefully it will be covered as well.
Only thing im missing right now is product.

Now if the option of importing from the USA was available I whould have contacted all the known strong players which I trust their quality, there are many as you all know. But thats impossible legaly so i have the rest of the world left.

A huge parameter is that the facility in which the product was grown in has to be certified with eu-gmp, gap or equivalent ‘good practices’ certification. And I cant testify on the product quality of any of the players in cannada or europe.

To sum it up, I need your help with finding some directions for authorized and certified producers with the best quality of products. Back in the day before the plandèmic I contacted G.O.D and found really nice and professional people over there, so thats my first go to option. But im looking for more options and I’d appreciate your recommendations for top quality facilities with the proper certifications- the smaller the better.

Thanks guys

1 Like

I’ve got some crazy Zimbabwe weed that’ll turn you into a deer

6 Likes

1 Like

I was in zimbabwe back in 2018 as head grower of an israeli project, we got the first license to grow over there.

Which company are you reffering to?

2 Likes

Messaged you

Fairly certain @NorCal is referring to some of Dr. Shakalu’s genetics.

download (4)

3 Likes

i can hear my antlers growing

3 Likes

He’s making a reference to the movie Grandma’s Boy . If you haven’t watched it I highly recommend, it’s hilarious and a classic.

Yeah… of course… grandma’s boy, epic movie back in the day we were smoking and laughing so hard watching it.
Missed the the reference, haven’t watched it for 10 years or more… funny I didnt recall rhe zimbabwe reference when i was there… cannabis take you to a fucking crazy journey.

1 Like