May Member of the Month! Congrats MagisterChemist!

And for also being a master of disguise. I second that nomination.

4 Likes

I will also put @Sidco_Cat for nomination. Everyone of her posts are either information packed or just positive in general. If this world was full of woman like her it would be a much better place. I could only wish for a real life mom like her but the forum MoM could be the next best thing.

10 Likes

I’ll have to return the favor back of course, and support you. The spin-wash tech is definitely one of the best things i’ve learned from a site member (although of course, I learned it from you in person long before you posted it)

3 Likes

You got a voucher code and ordered it through the AllHeart GLG site?

2 Likes

How do you do that?

2 Likes

You are owed a hug and a kiss on the cheek! And in terms of real life Mom, you can check in with @sidco. It’s honestly a lot of Jesus and board games.

9 Likes

@Miles-Beyond @HeisenbergInd

Do they have MoM yet? If not that’s a great set of candidates for the play by play d8 fun

6 Likes

You mean play by play fuck ups by muah? :joy::joy::joy:

Appreciate the shout out though! :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Yeah it never came

1 Like

Thanks for the mention @anon16547145 . Let it be @HeisenbergInd. I ain’t shit.

8 Likes

We are but a humble few.

5 Likes

Doubling down on @potguru1notascam

1 Like

Tossing @NewLevelProcess in the running for getting published!

16 Likes

@Miles-Beyond amd @HeisenbergInd for the real Time dedication

5 Likes

It’s on the front page when you login to GoodLifeGang.tech

1 Like

You placed an order and it was confirmed, but no labcoat ever came?

Can you email Jresh@goodlifegang.tech, she will get to the bottom of it for ya

3 Likes

Second (or third +) @MagisterChemist for his DIY membrane post.

A membrane unit mfg giving out the inside scoop needed for the average guy to play ball is the cornerstone this forum was built on.

21 Likes

I’ll try again

I nominate @emdub27 and/or @Flowerman (if I’m able to nominate 2)

Love reading what they have to say, every post drops some good Info (regarding growing)

5 Likes

I don’t see any reason why you can’t nominate 2, but just in case anyone has issue with it. I second your nomination for @Flowerman ! I was actually going to nominate him myself for his contributions in the silica thread, and his detailed answers for formulations and everything! Definitely MOM material, and I appreciate your contributions @Flowerman! I’m looking forward to getting to a place where I can grow again, and try some of the stuff.

5 Likes