Marijuana under a new attack vector

1 Like

I was gonna guess too big of dab hits lol

1 Like

I can’t help but Wonder how the hell they come up with this stupid shit?

1 Like

Yesterday I took a FAT dab bro, swear to god I got the sweats and started screaming at my refrigerator to stop making noises.

Then I scrounged around my carpet to look for any weed I lost to roll into a joint or to dab it(you’re a PUSSY if you don’t dab your flower) before vomiting inside a cup and calling my neighbor a whore.

He’s not wrong scromiting is real

1 Like

To be fair, (not buying into the hype btw) but I feel it’s worth note that we have no idea what these corner store D8 carts that are poorly converted and cleaned up are doing to the masses. Especially people that already have breathing issues, etc.
Obviously not tons because it would be all over the news, but it is a cause for concern that has basis.

7 Likes

No one mentions it because they want to capitalize off D8.

I have a gut feeling that if people are experiencing this, they probably take other substances or ingest sketchy isomers.

Or they are ingesting a lot of really bad, UNCLEAN cannabis.

4 Likes

I would argue some of the isomers available are of even sketchier quality then the lowest quality flower or concentrates, carts is debatable, but conversions are sketchy and new. People have been consuming sketchy cannabis(D9) for a lot longer than isomers have been available to the public. You think 10-20 years ago scromiting would’ve popped up.

1 Like

I think we are seeing this because of the popularity of cannabis (coupled with the popularity of idiots thinking they can grow weed and make money) and the legalization efforts that allow users and researchers to bring these issues to the media.

30 years ago if someone smoked boatloads of tainted cannabis, do you think anyone did any medical research or news stories.

1 Like

There is the chance there would have been an article on it, but they would’ve spun it into some form of anti-drug propaganda, and there may have been a chance that a private/3rd party conducted research, I wouldn’t be surprised as humans are curious. The chances are there, albeit slim, depending how you see things.

Im sure they saw my son dab. Insane cough slobber puke and pee occasuonally if i make it good . not a pretty habit lol and my ex gf and her friends wow hot chicks just grossing me out dabbing so hard. And her friend won dab smoking contestes at whatever store had competion. I can see how womeone would question wtf? Lol
I gotta use nector collector or prefer my yocan vape. I like smooth. Dont like coughing like that
I make them dab in garage not the house :slight_smile:
And after them coughing and slobbering im told how smooth it was???
And they chain smoke like that just nuts

1 Like

You’re talking about D8 yea?

Thc my man all the way
Im a medical guy

canabis hyperemesis syndrome is what its called. I 1st experienced it in early 2008. Basically we had started eating decent extracted edibles for the time. My body couldnt eat a ton. Aftet like 2 weeks of edibles, my whole equilibrium was off. Vertigo issues i felt. Basically i got out of bed, my head didnt feel right and as i walked around my home, i felt very very dizzy, enough that too much walking around would have made me vomit. I didnt vomit because i knew to just not puff and take a break. I felt this way for 8 days. I actually had to have a filler come in and run my business for a week. It went away after 8 days, but over the next month, of the few times i puffed (which was about 5 times) i got high off like a puff or two and could feel that my body was going back to that sick feeling. At the time, there was no name for this syndrome. We always laugh it up as the time ‘blah blah me’ od’d off weed for having too much in my system and it not agreeing with me. By late 2010 waxes started coming around and i felt similar signs but would now know my own limits. This week i messed around with some new, very potent distillate and felt it again. So i been on break this last week. I feel its just an overload of thc or something that makes the body react this way. Its no big deal. I cant see anyone dyng over it. You take a break for a few days and good to go. Thats my experience with this. Haters are just trying to make it a bigger deal than it is. But it is real and always been around. If you feel the signs, just lay off the chrony for a bit.

1 Like

I wrote my 2008 experience below in the thread.

Im not sure exactly if thats chs or not, my best friend definitely has chs. He gets shakes and freezing if he has a flake of weed off of a bowl. If he had a bong rip he would start puking to the point of dry heaving and being freezing, needing to be in a hot hot shower. A dab would probably make him have a seizure or something I couldn’t imagine. It could be a mild or maybe your body just likes lower doses of the stuff. He can’t even be in a room where people are smoking without ventilation

2 Likes

He hasn’t been able to touch cannabis for years its literally poison, started way too much way too young

2 Likes

I scream when I vomit nmw. I just violently puke because I get anxious right away after I puke and I bile easily too. Even before I smoked cannabis.

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I tried any but last time I did I took two puffs and it knocked me for a loop and I became couch locked for a few hours but no screaming and no puking

2 Likes

I screamed and shit my pants when I smoked a joint yesterday

3 Likes