Manufacturing Operations Manager Position

We are an established California brand looking for a competent individual (or outfit) for the position of operations manager at a licensed Type-7 manufacturing facility in the San Joaquin Valley. Candidates must be well versed in extraction techniques and capable of producing a range of products (crude, diamonds, shatter, sauce, crumble, etc). Responsibilities to include managing a team, developing procedures, equipment selection, and the production of a premium line of concentrates.

Ideal attributes: Strong Communicator, Positive Temperament, Highly Motivated.

Annual Salary: 200k (+ bonuses)

DM for more information. Serious inquiries only, please.

8 Likes

Thank you to those who responded to this post. I will be getting back to you all soon.

1 Like

ryeates@yeatesconstruction.com - check my work out, and also I have been in the cannabis industry for a long time with a collective and just finished a build out in Adelanto for Dime Industries.

My name is Shawn and very interested in position. I can do it all and also build the facility. I currently own my own equipment and have spots in Tracy and Modesto so could easily relocate to anywhere. 530-744-5772

Hi I’m Fabrizio Mannara, I graduated in September in chemical engineering at “Polictecnico Di Torino” in Italy, I haven’t experience but working in
this field is my dream and I think that my skills could be useful. I m very interested.

1 Like

Hello, I have 35 years experience in the cannabis industry 7 years experience in cannabis extraction. I am proficient in Hydrocarbon ETHANOL, AND CO2 EXTRACTION PROCESSES. I CURRENTLY. REPRESENT 3 MANUFACTURES IN CHINA THAT MANUFACTURE COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL PROCESSESING EQUIPMENT AND LAB WARES. I HAVE AN INDEPTH UNDERSTANDING OF THE EXTRACTION PROCESSES . I DESIGN AND ENGINEER LARGE SCALE EXTRACTION SYSTEMS AND HAVE DESIGNED A FILTRATION SYSTEM THAT SCRUBS EXTRACTS CLEAN TO PASS DOWN TO .45 MICRONS AND REMOVES ALL TOXIC METALS AND PESTICIDES . THIS WILL PROVE TO BE A HUGE CONTRIBUTION TO THE PROCESSING INDUSTY AND HAS HOLDS MANY OPPERTUNITIES IN ITSELF. I HAVE AN IMMENSE AMOUT OF KNOWLEDGE INSIGHT AND EXPERIENCE WITH C1D1 LEVEL 6,7 ETC. I CAN DESIGN IT BUILD IT CREATE PROPRIETARY PROCESSING TECHNIQUES THROUGH THE ADDITION OF SPECIALIZED COMPONENT APPLICATIONS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF STAND ALONE PRODUCTS . CREATE SOP’s , USER SAFETY AND TRAINING MANUALS ETC. AS, WELL AS IMPLEMENT A PRODUCT R & D PROGRAM .
2063048860 I CAN SAVE YOU 35%+ ON YOUR EXTRACTION HARDWARE PURCHASES.

RESPECTFULLY
EL

2 Likes

We could always design and build your system create operational videos as well as write an SOP training manual with operational and safety guidelines for you inclusive of trainee testing. Which the employee / trainee must pass before being allowed to work with the system. We could incorporate built-in safety overrides through the use of electronic solenoid valves. Or we could take that even one step further and set the system up so that it ran via software program and the only thing that the employees would ever have to do would be to switch out the columns in the whole process could be run unmanned. A potentially seeing opportunity here that I think could be of mutual benefit. We could engineer something very cutting-edge which would set a standard and protocol for safety industry-wide. We could actually do something like that for far less then other companies are charging just for their standard extraction systems. It’s something to think about possibly. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about systems system designs safety concerns anything along those lines. And I’m pretty certain that you would have an interest in our cat 3 filtration system that is soon going to be a requirement in California. Cat 3 is going to cause extraction labs to drop like flies. If they don’t have the technology or the money to purchase it they’re all done. My number is 206- 304 8860. We can assist with multiple facets of the required C1 D1 implementation process from components and Hardware to designs do the actual build out itself. We are a vertically aligned network of business associates that handle all phases of lab as well as cultivation and production build outs including as I mentioned operational in training manuals Access Control security and more. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Contact me for consideration