Manual for hh65 centrifuge - lanphan

Does anyone by chance have a manual for a lanphan centrifuge? It was all disconnected like fucking shit and we’ve zero idea on which wires go to what terminal

Nope, but if you post hi-res pictures of the box it should be pretty simple.

It’s not wizard level Electrickery…

There’s power in and power out.

IN might be single phase or three phase.
OUT will be three phase.

If you’ve got any sensors at all those should also be reasonably easy to solve from first principles.

2 Likes

Left wires are control panel, right wires are motor

Unit is listed as 1ph 220, 3kw

everything you need looks to be here.

and probably labeled. the three black wires next to L1, L2, GND are probably your three output legs. they and wires that connect to them should be labeled. if you can show the labels we can be sure…

Any electrician should also be able to sort that from first principles…

5 Likes

Yeah turns out it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I though… literally playing match up

1 Like

Any suggestion as to where to put this ground (motor) cable?

I was thinking anywhere on the control box or in any spot on the bus bar

1 Like

I’d stack it under the incoming ground.

If your rotor spins widdershins you might want to swap around U1 & V1.

1 Like

She spins in a direction, whether it’s the right one :man_shrugging:t2:

Now I have to weld shut and move the centre hole on the lid cause it definitely wasn’t dead centre

1 Like

Chances are it should spin clockwise.

Yep, you can change direction in software.

However, I suggest you DONT agitate, and many of these things have the rotor held on with a reverse threaded fastener, so spinning them “backwards” can lead to loose rotors, which can ruin your day.

3 Likes

Holy Fak, good to know

1 Like

yeah, a rotor getting loose is not a good thing.

I’ve only had it happen once, and that was plenty. the basket didn’t lift all the way off the taper, so it didn’t do anything catastrophic, but just the fastener bouncing around in there caused enough imbalance to get the fuge walking across the room and scared the living shit out of the operator…so much so that I had to hit the emergency stop button for them.

the motor stopped but the basket didn’t…which was the first clue to what had happened.

3 Likes