Man injected shroom tea with horrible consequences

I would’ve. My life anxiety is a bitch. I’m one of those people who’s gonna most likely need to move to Sweden for the last 20 years of my life (hopefully 65-85, I’m 28 now) So I can become a citizen and get the LSD IV done as I’m nearing death because I heard that in Sweden you can choose that on your death bed.

3 Likes

slamming anything is a bad idea and a very slippery slope ime. it should be avoided unless it’s for medical reasons imo but this should just be common sense not to inject something that isn’t 100% water soluble…

1 Like

Krow seod ti os! poptumblr_msvetsHgOa1sgppqoo1_500

Seriously don’t do that. Like wtf :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

i said same thing

I’ve seen people fuck up shooting up in their neck. The jugular can literally squirt blood out if you fuck up. It’s super gross to have to see. Heroin addiction is terrible. The walls of the room had blood all over them like a murder had taken place. When you’ve got no more hittable veins but you’ve got that fatty in your neck…

5 Likes

Nearly spat out my coffee laughing at that.

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist. :yum: 4u2qqd

5 Likes

Little off-topic, but interesting. There’s a guy named Hamilton that has several videos on Youtube under the name Hamilton’s Pharmacopia. These videos document his many experiences with various psychedelics. Trips up the Amazon to experience psycho frogs venom, LSD, etc, etc.

He called us middle of last year about xenon gas. I was aware that it could be used as an anesthetic AND that it was blended into oxygen and inhaled by Russian athletes because of it’s weird ability to increase the concentration of red blood cells, thereby increasing athletic endurance and stamina. In fact, it’s now banned for use by olympic athletes.

I didn’t know that inhaling xenon could cause tripping. Search You tube for Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia. Season 3, episode 3 deals with xenon. Since that episode aired, we have sold 20+ little cylinders holding 50 liters of xenon gas. Not sure what the buyers are doing with the gas, but it’s interesting to ponder . . . Cheers. Jim

11 Likes

How much for a bottle?

3 Likes

The question everyone needs answered, lol.

5 Likes

I want one. As long as I don’t have to donate a kidney

2 Likes

“Source Hot sale Xenon Xe Gas 99.999% Rare gas with cylinder on m.alibaba.comThis product is no longer available.

I’m probably on another list now but… eBay also has it

4 Likes

Minimum 10 units…

All right we gotta make the next event a fuckin gassy one :rofl:

7 Likes

Edit: wrong thread

Edit: I cleaned it up a little bit and added a little bit of resolution.

The pricing is not for the meek. This stuff is expensive.

50 liters is $2k. IT’s a high pressure gas that needs to be regulated. Way too expensive to inhale and just exhale it away. In that youtube video, they use a system that re-captures exhalant for re-use. The CO2 needs to be removed and O2 re-added before inhaled again. It’s quite a system they have in Romania or Turkistan or wherever they are.

2 Likes

Just went to the Alibaba link.

$18 a liter is fair wholesale price for purchases of 5,000+ liters in one cylinder direct from a purification facility. Nobody can sell 10 liters of 99.999+% pure xenon for $100-$180. Hell, the cost of the little cylinder + the valve is about $80 on it’s own. Caveat Emptor - - - something’s fishy with that offer.

2 Likes

Last time I checked people huff whipped cream canisters so I doubt they care about the purity, lol.

4 Likes

I wanna try that xenon after watching the show. That lady gave me the creeps she was like today’s witch and instead broom she has rebreather of xenon. And her crazy cackle laugh omg

3 Likes

That’s food grade. Whippets! Hospital grade is much better.

1 Like