Making keif into Distillate

im gonna do it to the 4 kg of seeded buds i have.

but it was also grown next to a fruit plantage, so I see it as a step of possible pesticide removal, gonna kief it with dry ice and wash it with ice water through bubble bags to wash out as much as possible and minor mold spores might be present.

other than that I’m limited to import hash and cbd crude.

import hash and making d8 out of cbd will be my main until after next summer. ( wish I had that cbd to thc sop)

don’t have any experience in SPD yet tho, but will obvious gain alot in the future in using keif when I finish my system very soon.

I have extracted lots of oil from kief with most basics methods tho at room temp, I use very little solvent and several washes with as little ethanol as possible each wash until it’s coming out almost clear. .

I’d much rather extract plants instead of kief if I could.

etho mad expensive here also. 5 litres 124 euros

1 Like

oops😖

1 Like

I heard rosinbomb makes good presses

First off im New here …hello to all .
All I have worked with over the past two years has been Kief/hash through dry ice extraction and an ethanol soak, filter , freeze for 24hrs and filter once more . I get around a 38% return from my kief /hash . Here is a pic of some my crude residue that was left after collection .

. I have just often wondered how much im leaving behind in my plant material and do not like messing with chlorophyll , with that said I have been thinking about washing with petroleum ether and then cleaning/polishing with ethanol 200 proof and water . Any thoughts ?