MAINE - Indoor Hydroponic Grow Equipment, HPS, Drip Irrigation, Pots, controllers

EVERYTHING MUST GO ASAP SEND OFFERS COME TAKE IT ALL

I am shutting down my indoor grow and focusing on other things. I just dont have the manpower to work 50-60 hours a day at my 9 to 5 then devote enough time to my growing op. All of the items are either in Good work order or Like new working order. I might make a deal for the whole lot. this is an 18 lighter room using 1000w phantom controllable Double ended lights, Top Fed with dosers multizone irrigation system with controller and automated valves. Drain to waste Coco using active aqua buckets. everything is automated and controlled from the lights to the irrigation to the humidifier tote, etc.
You can see various postings of this room and equipment at my instagram (AT)square_root_pharms
Everything is Negotiable or OBO getting rid of cheap needs to go
18x Phantom DE double ended HPS Enclosed style reflector, 1000W, 208V/240V, USB digital controllable Lights
will throw in level light system hanger and 200 dollar control free
I’ve got 18 digital controllable phantom double ended HPS grow lights 40 and 50 series
https://hydrobuilder.com/brands/phantom-135/phantom-de-fixtures/phantom-commercial-1000w-double-ended-enclosed-lighting-system-with-usb-interface.html
Revolution Micro Lighting Controller RLC-1 (ive got 2 of these)

(same as Autopilot PX1 https://paradigmgardens.com/autopilot-px1-digital-lighting-controller.html)
Raw power and lighting intensity is nothing without smart control. That’s why Revolution Micro developed the world’s smartest grow light digital controller, the RLC-1. The RLC-1 can simulate sunrise and sunset, gradually warming up your plants just as Mother Nature does. It can also capture data on incoming power, lamp life, voltage changes, and brown and black-outs thanks to a built-in clock and 30-year rated battery back-up. It can also sense when temperatures in your garden are too high and can automatically respond by dimming your lamps, mitigating environmental stress and potential crop damage. Output power can be tuned from 600 to 1150 watts in 1% increments.
The RLC-1 connects with up to 512 DEva or Phantom DE grow lights spread across two zones using standard telephone cables. Enables control over sunrise, sunset, diming, automated responses to temperature fluctuations, and consistent data recording.

18x SUN SYSTEM LEVEL LIFT INDOOR GROW HPS/MH LIGHT HANGERS
free with the lights if you buy those
approx 18 of these. ditch the crappy ratchet light hangers! these are far superior outside of going custom Unistrut

Level Lift? Light Hanger gives you the ability to raise and lower your reflector or light fixture from one location. It uses two mounting points and a pulley system to secure your reflector and achieve a level position. Pull the dual lifting cords to raise the hood and pull the release cord to lower your reflector. Level Lift? Light Hanger, one pull, one release; it’s that simple.
Active Aqua Pots 5-Gallon & 2 gallon Hydroponic buckets like dutch buckets with drainage fittings

entire irrigation system (comes with hundreds of feet of various tubing and hundreds of pressure compensating emitters and spray stakes):
roughly 48x 5 gallon inner and outer active aqua grow flow pots
roughly 52x 2 gallon inner and outer active aqua grow flow pots
hundreds of pressure compensating emmiters & sprayers hundreds of feet of irrigation tubing $300 or free if you buy all the buckets

1 Like

Everything is obo and has to go. Make me an offer on stuff

updated prices on everything, shits gotta go

Still got any of those fans left?

Yes I do

Prices?

its in the post thanks

to the top

to the top

bump, list updated

EVERYTHING MUST GO ASAP SEND OFFERS COME TAKE IT ALL see original post plus the following stuff:
-Gnatrol WDG Biological Larvicide pail 16 lbs 5 gal
roughly 8 ounces has been used

-New never used The PetraTools electric backpack fogger has a pumpless action that saves you time, money, and minimizes your effort on home and commercial cleaning, fertilizer and herbicide application, and pest control.

-4x LM301b 4000k Samsung LED Quantum Board Grow Lights 240w Like HLG

-Testarossa Bonsai Hero Dual Automatic Scissors Trimmers

http://www.hydrohippy.com/Testarossa-Duo.html
Like new, used very briefly only.
The Bonsai Hero allows you to trim unwanted leaves from your plants three times faster than using regular scissors. These electric scissors are efficient, safe to use and yield excellent results.

-Pro Trim Elite Automatic scissors trimmers
Like new, havent even been used once

-50x or so 5 gallon inner and outer active aqua grow flow pots (like dutch pots)
-50x or so 2 gallon inner and outer active aqua grow flow pots (like dutch pots)

-hundreds of pressure compensating emmiters & sprayers hundreds of feet of irrigation tubing, everything you need to build an irrigation system

-4x8 flood tray with non rolling flood tray stand

bump ttt

Is thr sprayer still available?

1 Like