Made in U.S.A. Disposables?

Has anyone seen these? They say they’re made in U.S. but dodge questions on quality, COAs, anything that could give an indication they’re a good reliable product.

1 Like

Link to the company

I say I can still bench 300lbs all the time but dodge questions on visual proof and live demonstrations…

I can’t seem to find a website

Now if you can convince all the ladies this (<–>) is 6 inches you’re golden

They look pretty badass I’ll give them that but if they were actually manufactured in the US then it would be no trouble at all to prove it.

Never seen disposable cartridges or batteries made in the US. Only American made vape hardware ive ever seen was some handmade wax mod tanks that were pretty much made to order. All the cart companies just buy products produced in China then have an office/ship station here in the states.

1 Like

Designed in USA much more likely.

Looks a lot like this and when I see hardware crossing over into nicotine and thc it usually screams DH gate special to me

1 Like

Just got off the phone with them. This is exactly who they are. Awfully suspect.

2 Likes

So what they say? China man made? Or American Chad made?

China manufactured. I mistaken “owned and operated in U.S.A.” for manufacturing. Very curious conversation to say the least, saying they’re the only ones in market with d10 & lab shopping 3 different labs to get what they want. Never heard of ACS or KCA, from New Mexico.

3 Likes

We sold out to china long ago…

2 Likes