MA vape ban

Charlie Baker just put a 4 month ban on ecigs and thc vape pens in MA. The war begins…

2 Likes

and this is just another reason why people from Massachusetts are known as massholes

7 Likes

I can just see BM cart prices @ a hundo.

8 Likes

On my way! :joy::rofl:

13 Likes

Baker is from NY, the people of MA including myself did not ask for this

2 Likes

Yup, illegal carts are about to go up in value for sure

7 Likes

Oh please government, save me and my children from vaping!

Meanwhile cigarettes go on selling and the black market flourishes.

9 Likes

I feel like u guys make this easy on purpose :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Best case scenario is they can the use of non-cannabis derived diluents, in which case terpene extraction is about to be a lot more lucrative.

Something tells me that’s not how this is going to end, and won’t be the state where this happens

guess this is good for the black market. just like everything our Govt does

5 Likes

Like the delivery services in MA follow the laws.

I’ve been to this lady’s house for an event. It was pretty nice.

4 Likes

Suddenly an influx of plane tickets from California to MA over the new few months haha

1 Like

It’s a pretty cheap flight. $250 round trip.

2 Likes

pulls out debit card and checks calendar haha

no matter what goes down in this country, the black market always wins in the end

5 Likes

@Phytoalchemy I know you all didn’t ask for it. I’m from Massachusetts as well just making a light hearted joke

No harm no foul. Baker has no idea what he’s just done, hopefully they come to their senses.

Either way, the vape pen issue in America is starting to heat up with all these recent events. Who knows what the outcome and fallout may be

5 Likes

It’s not just America. Israel and India are talking about bans.

Does this mean the Volcano vaporizer is banned in mass? It says all vaping products are banned.

The sale or display of all vaping products to consumers in retail establishments, online, and through any other means, including all non-flavored and flavored vaping products, including mint and menthol, including tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and any other cannabinoid, is prohibited in the Commonwealth.

So if you buy them out of state, you are all good. This is a ban on sales in n the state of Mass.

Maine is open for business. I head down to Kittery once or twice a week.

2 Likes

LOL…i can just see @qma licking his chops. LOL why didnt you say this awesome news when i came there today.

6 Likes

He’s holding out on us.

4 Likes