Luna Forsale in Canadian Market

Item Model/Manufacturer:
Description: Luna Tech Extractor
Price/MSRP: $ contact me
Current location of item: British Columbia
Estimated lead time: 0
Fulfillment: Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: Have to look into this

Selling Luna Tech Extractor, Contact me with questions. Willing to sell my knowledge along with the package, to get you running. Pretty easy going, can make it worth your time.

Reason for selling: Built a system over the past 4 years that serves what I am doing better. Honestly i prefer to be hands on, manually operating versus using automation. Automated is super handy for certain people. Not me, I am very particular in how i run my batches. I purchased the Luna with certain plans, things have changed. Being said the luna is currently collecting dust lol. Brand new, great condition. May be abled to include a 10×20×15.5 c1d1 booth in the package

Lets work out a deal. DM please and thank you

9 Likes

@Lincoln20XX we really like ours…

2 Likes

DM sent few hours ago.
Very interested, just need to get price and freight figured out!
Chillers have any rust/corrosion from the winter season being stored outside?
Are these the 3 phase 240v or 3 phase 480v chillers?

Do you still have the crate for the main luna unit?

When was this acquired specifically, can you send a photo of the ID/Model plate so I can ensure it is not one of the earlier models they released?

I will be in Ontario in about 1.5 months for a site/facilities visit with Harvest. Maybe I can come to BC & get the chillers/units prepped & loaded onto freight then if we can agree on the purchase details.

Thanks.

Badass! Best of luck with the sale, the Canadian spec Luna’s come with the lovely optical solvent level sensors which is super trick!

ZERO lead time is also a fantastic selling point!!

Give us the rundown on the chillers please!

5 Likes

Crash actually pinged me before he put this up - if we were looking to play on the rec side of things or I had a pile of cash laying around we’d be all over it. But unfortunately this doesn’t fit our present operational plan and budget.

It’s a great deal for someone.

5 Likes

@Dannywarbucks

Still looking for another Luna?

1 Like

The optical solvent sensors are pretty sweet.

Those look like Fluid chiller units to me, made in Lansing, MI. We have Fluid units running our MI Luna.

I’d be interested except for the chillers. The next Luna(s) is(are) going to ~25* latitude so we’re looking to do the water cooled/cooling tower configuration.

3 Likes

Sent you a DM yesterday with my contact info.

Reach out so we can get something negotiated!

Funds ready to wire.

Hey everyone thanks for the response. I have seen the msgs and dms. I will get back to everyone asap. Hands are tied right now. Been extremely busy.
Im clocking out. Goodnight :innocent:

Just to clarify on something here, the Canadian systems do not use the optical sensors on the reactor. They use a tuned fork sensing method (The yellow head peeking out near the reactor). Also, the Canadian systems do not use the float sensors in the solvent tanks, instead using a radar device to measure a volume percentage which is reported to the HMI (The blue heads sticking up above the STs). The Canadian units also have a larger condenser and the burlier PRVs on the solvent tanks, which are now POR on the US units also.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, i meant the laser sensors for the solvent tanks and mistakenly called them optical sensors :wink:

1 Like

Sorry for the long delay everyone. Himming and hawing on selling this system still. I posted this thread out of emotion… being said im still open to letting it go. If anyone wants to chat on the phone, i can answer any questions?

Send me the price very interested

1 Like