100L reactor in CA warehouse , Spain warehouse, Vancouver/Toronto Warehouse

Support customization, welcome to inquire,whatsapp:008613849063065,email:sales03@kedainstrument.com

2 Likes

What size is this?

Price?

5 Likes

A large number of 100L glass reactors are in stock in LA warehouse.

2 Likes

I’m in LA can I come by right now to check it out?

5 Likes

Can you get me in touch with your LA reps? I’d like to do a quality and option check, I need a condenser and a coated thermal probe on a single jacket 50 or 100. Please let me know as soon as you can!

Hi, our partner dont know a lot about our products, you can chat with me on wahtsapp. 008613849063065

I don’t use that app sorry. Does your partner allow tours? Where in LA is your warehouse?

It’s just a warehouse we rented and cannot be visited. All the products are packed and waiting to be sent out. Our partner is a friend of our boss, so he doesn’t understand the product. may i know you email or phone number so that i can chat with you

Csebastiano@newlevelprocess.com

I’m aware you are (probably) not YHchem but I’ve had the worst experience on imports before so hands and eyes on products is high priority for me. Probably will have to go with a UL listed AI tbh :frowning:

2 Likes

i understand you. Our company is Zhengzhou Keda Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. We have 10 years of foreign trade history. We have partners and warehouses in the US and Europe. In addition, we have many American customers. You mentioned the Chinese supplier of AI’s rotary evaporator. We are in the same city (Zhengzhou). Our company does not have UL certification, but our price and quality are very good. If you want, you can contact our other customers in the United States to confirm these things.

That is interesting I have owned both AI and YHChem rotary evaporators and they are very dissimilar.

If you could post pictures and customer testimonials it would help. The only reason why I bring up AI is because in my experience they fix/remedy stuff that’s dead on arrival. Do you have a website or anything to view?

2 Likes

Just let the guy touch your equipment. The guy at the warehouse don’t need to say nothing just open the door, and show @NewLevelProcess where the stuff is. He knows what he’s looking for. Cmon @ANNA13849063065!! Make it happen!

7 Likes

This is our Alibaba website. please check it.

Everyone is well aware of your company. One of our members wants to audit your quality in person before making a substantial purchase. He’s local to your spot. Quit the yappin and make it happen @ANNA13849063065

15 Likes

And if you let him verify the quality and let us non locals know it will lead to many more sales in your immediate future.

9 Likes

I checked the website and I’m not convinced on the quality. Going to have to pass unless I see one in person.

Offer valid til the 28th, I’ll come and check it out in person.

I’m afraid of long lead times in the case of faulty parts.

3 Likes

@ANNA13849063065 I’m out as well unless one of our members can see that the equipment is where it says it is and is of quality it’s supposed to be.

I’m good for 4-6 50L and/or 100L reactors if so. All we are asking is to confirm that it is exactly what you say it is…

2 Likes

Hi, my colleague Moon have contact you about the 100L reactor, She will take care of all your concerns by the email.

So this is the same warehouse that moon said doesn’t actually have stock in LA then? :confused:
I asked on 4/20 since I was flying in and was told they were out of stock. That’s why I’m asking you, I thought you were a different company.

yes, the same warehouse, have already arrive the port, According to past experience, our products will be ordered by customers one week before they arrive in the warehouse, and will be shipped one by one after the products arrive in the warehouse.