Looking To Use Lab or Rent Equipment

I’m looking to rent a short path system or rent the ability to use someones equipment. I have over 25 pounds of trim I’m looking for process all the crude from and then turn it all into distillate. I’m in the San Diego area.

How good are you with running short path?

I am selling my wiped film roto and a bucket ton of glass ware and filters.
510 447 9353

I have only a little experience working with others but I’m not a fool, so I trust my ability to do it alone if I must. It’s not that complex of a process when you break it down one step at a time. I just have too much material I’m sitting on and can make into good distillate.

I’ve been studying this on here and on as many sources as I can to find the answers I need in regards to being as efficient as possible. I’d personally like to apprentice under someone who knows how to make diamonds and sauce aka HTFSE HCFSE. I can make good shatter so long as the starting material is right. I’m working on being able to clean up without the need for a bunch of equipment if I get darker stuff, but I’d rather just save my time and use a short path to just get the color I need for people to be happy.

1 Like

what kind of wiped film and what size roto?

6" 50l roto
I am going to take photos and inventory and place it on here for sale later this week

I’m looking for
100L centrifuges
(-80c) chiller
Lenticular filter housing system
Falling film
WFE