Looking to hire 2 entry level technicians for an ethanol extraction lab in Orlando FL

Paying 15$ an hour plus production bonuses and full benefits.

Would prefer people who have used roto vapes/centrifuges/fallling films before. And who have done winterization and carbon scrubbing.

Pay rate can improve to 20$ an hour base if your experience calls for it but the production bonus will be an easy 5-10$ per hour bonus.

We work 8-10 hour shifts 5 days a week.

We will put you on salary once you have proved that you will be a permanent addition to our team and can help provide housing during your transition.

7 Likes

Sounds like a fun team to be on
:+1::muscle:

Trying to immigrate gotchu for 75k a year plus bonuses and benefits. Let’s go

2 Likes

75k a year?
My current job offered me that and fell through on their end when it came to pay me.
Im interested and ill ask my co worker. We know hydrocarbon extraction, distillation via spd and scrubbing and winterizing, isomerization, water clear d9 etc. I own a roto, spd, and cls that can come if need be. Only thing i would need to be schooled on is the falling film and centrifuge although i get the centrifuge already. Im in cali

How is that label machine working out for you? Mine is a gem

Is this for hemp or mmj? not that it matters, I’m just curious.

1 Like

@THChemist. It’s not the cool one. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

That was for rogue lol. He works internationally.

2 Likes

Ya it’s the lame one :confused:

Cannabis in Florida PAYS FCKING TERRIBLE. The companies here are the worst of the worst garbage people

3 Likes

Lol. You know @THChemist works for some legal club that sells good weed. Lol. Why you dissing @NegativePressure outfit too.

I agree though. I really think they have come lightyears in the last year. I like a lot of the products I’ve bought from legal dispensaries here. I’ve bought lots of shit products too. But they are really getting better.

1 Like

I am aware… lol

gotta love Florida

shhhhhhhh :shushing_face:

1 Like

I’ll erase it. Your weed has gotten better

1 Like

Thanks. I forgot I had my IG linked so I guess it doesn’t really matter lol. i’m just always sketch on revealing info

1 Like

My coworker is in also.
He was is my “trainee”.
At this point he knows large scale winterization-decarbing. And knows how to operate a roto. He has a few spd runs under his belt now but we hired him for winterization. I am now teaching him extractions. He is smart and catches on quick.
Also you can pay him on the lower side of the scale because of his experience.
So im in and he is. Can i get your email address please if this sounds like something that fits.

THInk you should be proud to be on the front line of the legal cannabis industry in Florida. Your here. Which means you woke! Lol

3 Likes

I’d love to move back home to Fla! Really wish I could entertain your offer . I’m skilled in etoh wash, spd, rotovap, all forms of hash, everything but bho.

1 Like

Hunter@h2processing.com

We don’t do BHO only ethanol.

1 Like

:joy: it really aint that bad if you got the leverage as far as shitty people in the industry i expect people to fall short in this space just like the black market . :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like