Looking to connect with as many D8 Labs as possible!

Hi All,

My extraction facility produces a large amount of isolate and distillate regularly, but not D8. I sell raw ingredients in the industry and have been getting inquiries for Delta8 a lot lately. I don’t sell it and don’t intend to, directly. I would love to develop a mutually beneficial relationship with a couple of labs - be able to refer clients directly to them and also supply them with our isolate and distillate so I know its quality.

Hit a girl uppp

4 Likes

If you want to make sure the product is as advertised, and most important, legal for you to sell, might i suggest you contact @kcalabs ? they are the only guys that I have seen that are able to actually separate d8 and d9. They are not a supplier, but id recommend you ask your supplier to have their products tested by them before you buy

4 Likes

Awesome - great to know! The learning curve is definitely a little steep at this point :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The main issues is most samples actually are hot for d9, and all of them are filled with unknown byproducts of the d8 synthesis. Ideally for a safer product you are looking for the highest total active cannabinioids, but even then its a crapshoot, because we don’t really know for sure what any of the unknowns are in any delta 8 samples that are on the market. They could be carcinogenic, or relatively safe.

https://future4200.com/t/there-is-no-clean-safe-delta-8-thc-for-sale-on-the-market-except-for-hemp-choice-distribution-lol-nope-still-filled-with-unknowns

combine that with the grey area (at best) legality, and in my eyes it doesn’t seem like a viable business model.

2 Likes

Hit up bluegrassCBD
I don’t know how to tag on mobile

1 Like

Ag Marvels just came out with a product that allows you to make your own D8 easily. (989)-289-7009

1 Like

Bullshit! What the hell is this “Delta Catalyst”? Nothing about the process needed, what it is, nothing… At least have a write up about it. $3,500 for this mystery catalyst, “No water washes required”… WTF?
Edit: Link: Delta Cannalyst (1 kg) - Ag Marvels
“1 box converts 10kg of CBD”

3 Likes

Yeah Delta Catalyst is pretty sketchy, do they mention anywhere on the site about what the conversion rate is, how much of it becomes Delta 9 THC? Depending on where the customer lives it could be a real issue creating an unknown amount of Delta 9, seems negligent.

1 Like

it’s a strongly acidic ion exchange resin in its acid form.

btw… I’ve got an SOP for that :smirk:

3 Likes

It s called molecular sieves that are acid activated
Preferably for D8 phosforic acid activated

4 Likes

no way, you can see right in the picture that it’s an ion exchange resin.

2 Likes

It’s an ion exchange resin, I’m pretty sure I know which one it is as I’ve been playing with this for a few months now.

3 Likes

Pic looks similar lol took about 5 seconds to begin the search here - no clue about the chemistry with this, but the pic looks like brooowwwwn suga

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of the stuff I use from China xD

I bet I get it for about a 1/10 of the price these guys are charging

2 Likes

Getting any decent results?

O yea

This is the future of isomerization when coupled with membranes

Wait 3 to 6 months and ill be doing demos at my spot of this along with my winterization, terpene seperation and solvent seperation membrane skid

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKWz_GhhIHJ/?igshid=1uxpoeo0z0et7

Here’s an ion exchange skid for the wine industry we built

It removes acidity from wine

5 Likes

Who would want to alter the acidity of wine? It is an essential trait. It also plays a role in the aging process.

White and red wines have different pH requirements to be considered “palatable”

Early harvesting of the grapes can cause higher levels of tartaric acid which will throw the pH of your wine off

This skid is one way to balance the pH ( and probably the easiest, the other ways involve freezing to precipitate the tartaric acid in crystals kinda how we crystallize cbd or you can concentrate the solution and they’ll also fall out to the bottom)

Large wineries who produce the same wine every year might use one of these to correct the pH of the wine to match the wine from the year before. Wineries will make half a % change sometimes in pH (which is really minute when you think about it) but even half a % change in pH will change the flavor

1 Like

is here already :wink: sorry my dude, beat you to it