Looking for water soluble and nano

Looking to try water soluble and nano samples, that will be going to a pretty big clients product. Please let me know if you have anything that may be of interest.

Water Soluble Solution - Potency.pdf (165.4 KB)

Dang that’s awfully low. Is that normal for a water soluble solution?

Please check out our website: gummywater.com

Pharma grade, NOT NANO NON Suspension.

Would welcome the opportunity to work with you.

It’s what the client ordered

1 Like

CANNA-VENTURES OF WV Hemp Nanoemulsion CLient BLocked - Potency.pdf (3.6 MB)

Usually around 5%, 50mg per mL, or 1500mg per 30mL. Then there’s the whole higher bioavailability thing- to me 5% is plenty potent- no need to be taking a nap at 8am lol

2 Likes

I never knew where the test results for water soluble would test at. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Sure, took a few months of reading here and googling to extract the information from here necessary to formulate a stable emulsion- has an antibacterial ingredient, so it won’t mold. Haven’t seen either one of those formulations break yet either been a few months on that other one

1 Like

This is something I’d like to formulate with thc once my lab is operating the way it should and there’s time to work on it.

please reach out to me at nate@kifcure.com

please email me with this information to nate@kifcure.com

Feel free to contact me ab@centuriafoods.com we also have full PK Study we can supply for our C10™ Water Soluble Product.

We do a water soluble CBD or THC or a ratio. We typically make it at a 20% potency. We have used it in a water soluble fruit punch drink (think gatorade) coffee creamer and even made slurpie flavor for a client. Once dissolved in the water there is no fallout at cold temp (we tested in a freezer at -20C) for 2hrs.

Would you email me some COAs to nate@kifcure.com

I’ve seen nano emulsions break once frozen. Thats my experience.

We have not frozen it and let it sit, I tested it in cold not to freezing as nothing we have applied it to is frozen only chilled like ice water. Tho I am going to see what happens when I do, I would not be surprised to see emulsions fall out when the water is frozen I have plenty of powder to try it with so why not.