Looking for: MED+REC+hemp operational businesses open to investment+acquisitions, and brands looking to expand

Hi all,

I am working with multiple companies who are looking to acquire, operate, and expand medical+recreational+hemp businesses in multiple markets. The demand for differing attributes varies depending on the market, but I will take a strong look at any stage within the value chain.

Basically, if any of you fall into one or more of the following categories I would like to speak with you:

• A successful operational business that is undercapitalized.
  • An existing license holder in any US state, territory, or international country that is looking to sell at least 51% of said business. We’re interested in certain markets more than others, but I’ll at the very least listen to any offer.
  • Existing brands/operators in established markets that are open to equity investment/acquisition talks to expand their brand to additional states we would enter, and assist with the buildout and operations of said additional states.

I understand this is extremely vague, so let me know any questions you have. Thank you!

1 Like

PM me- will connect with CEO & BoD to discuss details.

We have 2 licenses in CA, for Manufacture & Distribution.

2 Likes

Bumping for updates on markets we’re targeting (open to any license type):

1. Hemp processors and product manufacturers. This is not limited to CBD, I am also very interested in industrial applications.

2. For existing licenses: MA, CA, AZ, PA, OH, MD, VA, and FL.

3. For qualified applicants: MA, MO and GA. Even if your state hasn’t passed cannabis legislation I’d still like to hear from you, as there are many states such as KY, AL, the Carolinas, TN, etcetera that are in the process and it’s never too early to be prepared.

1 Like

I know someone with licenses for sale in OR and CA. DM me if interested.

1 Like

I’ll sell you a license to grow in NV recreational and medical for 2.25 million. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent DM’s, thank you!

tetrahealingco@gmail.com
Medical and Adult Retail Non storefront
Provisional valid until 06/26/2020

Are you still looking to aquire… licenses a space available for cultivation / distribution please contact 347 733 1170