Looking for Tolls

I am not sure where to post this.

Currently my shop has finished all in house material for the next 4-6 month needs, so out machines are without work. The current market has driven down the need for water clear d9 or high quality d9 as a whole. At least in my experience.

So i al looking to keep my wiper rolling with cold ethanol distillation. If anyone has thc or cbd crude they want run. 20L or more. Im open to contracts. Other options are available as is any quality requirement. Whether you need single pass or water clear, i can hit it. Available for 100L a week maximum.

All fractions will be given back to the client. Finished material will be in wide mouth quart jars vac sealed unless other options are supplied.

I charge by the finished gram, prices dictated by quality needed/volume of work load as well as individual client basis. I dont charge for tails unless asked to remediate, that will be separate.

If i am not supposed to post this or am in the wrong section, please moderator, feel free to move me.

17 Likes

Where??

Norcal

2 Likes

You are now on a watch list

5 Likes

Lalalalalala L2L Tolling Contract work is more what it sounds like.

4 Likes

For doing what? Asking if anyone needs work done on machines? My name is on a licensed facility employee list… so i mean… how many more watch lists could they have

9 Likes

I was just kidding.

8 Likes

He thought it said looking for trolls

29 Likes

Thank you! Best laugh I had all day❤️

8 Likes

Lol trolls

10 Likes

Same !!! I was like " shit !!! my time has come !!! "

12 Likes

This contract is still up for grabs if anyone wants pro crude to disty done.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Damn it @moveweight, now every time I see this thread I want to edit the title to
“Looking for t(r)olls”

8 Likes

do it your a regular…I use to stir up all kinds.shit… but careful I think the regs can see who changed it lol

2 Likes

Nah don’t fuck with @anon42519203 post… let’s stick to the topic of finding the man that taught most of us how to distill some distillation TOLLING

4 Likes

was more joke

4 Likes

Hey! Oh shit I thought it said looking for trolls nm

4 Likes