Looking for THC Remediation for CBD and CBG Distillate

Hey there Future fam. We have 500 acres in Southern Oregon where we grew very high quality (14%+) CBD and CBG. Boat loads of biomass being stored in temp/humidity controlled depots. We have GMP facilities in Portland and Las Vegas where we run ethanol extraction and distillation. We are looking for a tolling partner that can run THC remediation on our distillate for both CBD and CBG. The guys we partnered with lagged and failed to hit deliverables required for someone at our scale. We need someone that can operate in tandem with us, as we can start cranking out distillate but don’t want to warehouse it. We have 1,500 liters of CBD ready for remediation. Would be interested in a (paid) sample run on a few liters. Looking at pre and post coa’s to analyze loss and T levels pre and post reaction or remediation, then going at scale if things work. I’m new around here, although i’ve been lurking for some time. Lot of great content and knowledge soaked up on here over the last several months! Hoping my post landed in an acceptable place. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I should mention that both our flower and distillate are compliant. We are just looking to get a T free product for international sale. With that said, if you are a buyer or broker for the highest quality full spec distillate, feel free to reach out. We are extremely competitive and will not be undersold. Just looking to get some things moving. It seems that T Free distillate is the best method to sell at scale. I mix up our full spec into tinctures, topicals and softgels. It’s the best disty out there. I will follow protocol and get verified before it’s officially offered for sale on a thread. However in the meantime I’m happy to send coa’s, photos of our farm/facility, etc. Please let me know if you have a buyer in mind.

I have cost effective THC Remediation available that will take your compliant CBD/CBG distillate to non-detect, while maintaining your full cannabinoid profile to the greatest extent possible. Please call/text me at 727-543-3419 for additional information.