Looking for Technical Writers for E-commerce

Good Afternoon All,

We’re looking for writers who can help write about our product collections. Example: Our CBN Product collection will list all of our CBN products. Underneath it, we’d like a full explanation technically/dummied down, that educates customers on What CBN/CBC/Delta8 etc is, The history of Cannabinoids, The Benefits of Cannabinoids, How Cannabinoids are made, Broad Spectrum, Vs, Full Spectrum. These types of things.

Requirements:
500-750 words

Pass: mcvivimus

We will be offering free cannabinoids or cash!

If interested, let me know and I’ll give you specifics.
Thanks as always,
Bret

3 Likes

Fiverr.com

2 Likes

I use Fiverr for a ton of third party needs. You should be able to find a good one there but LinkedIn I know you can search cannabis writer and find someone with a profile available to contact.

Fiverr with writing you want to select your region / language and set budget. Then contact/review works and see if reviews look legitimate.

Definitely a learning curve on hiring gig work from there due to the large variety of providers.

I might be interested
Feeling under the weather today but I’ll send some writing samples over later when I get back up.

3 Likes

I’ll shoot you a PM.

Fiverr - don’t feel like vetting out a bunch of scrubs… Rather pay people already in the field.

1 Like