Looking for quality biomass in CA, OR, NV, AZ, or NM

Hey everyone,

We are looking to buy 10k-20k lbs of 10%+ CBDa milled biomass in CA, OR, NV, AZ, or NM. We have an extraction lab in SoCal and we are extracting about 11k lbs a week. Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com with reasonable offers, pictures, and a full panel COA of the material.

Thanks!

1 Like

Bump :cowboy_hat_face:

email sent. - adam

2 Likes

Bump! Still looking for quality biomass. Willing to accept tolling and split deals. DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information!

Bump bump! We are looking for 50k-70k lbs of 8%+ CBDa material from CA and the surrounding states. We are located in Imperial, CA, about 2 hours east of San Diego and 1 hour west of the Arizona border. Split deals are available with us. We are a GMP certified hemp processing facility. Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information. Thanks!

Best,

Landon Currier

Bump!

Bump :cowboy_hat_face: looking for split deals on biomass. Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com

Thanks!

I noticed you said you are looking for pre-milled material, just figured I would throw it out there if this is a solution for you, but I have a mill for sale that can run the numbers you are needing. Let me know if interested

1 Like

Bump!

Do you still need biomass?

1 Like

Always looking for some, feel free to text me. 760-550-4594

Best,

Landon

Bump!

Splits only or you looking to purchase as well?

1 Like

Looking to do either or :+1: thanks!

1 Like

Bump! Happy Tuesday :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Bump!

Bump bump!