Looking for liters of distillate in NorCal

Must be tested and clean…

@BG305 might know something

1 Like

@Vibrationstation Have info for Cat 3 Distillate LA area.

Prices?

@Vibrationstation Have 1000 liters how much are you looking for?

1 Like

Looking to potentially get ten at a time

1 Like

Looking for a few ltrs myself

1 Like

This seller is selling 100 liters min.

2 Likes

Jules13 How much per for 100?

Ok, I get it, I need a quarter to a half million dollars to join the club😐 some of my best clientele in the past started with a ten dollar deal…

5 Likes

Pm’d you

LOL @ “professional introductions expert”. Just made my morning, thanks.

3 Likes

I suggest going to the top of the screen and clicking on the verified CBD slingers and contacting one of them they all have great products and have been tested already

1 Like

@CBDSupplyGuy
Continuing the discussion from Looking for liters of distillate in NorCal:

Hey Still Looking for the Hemp in Ca. Buyer can use 2000 lbs a week no seeds. HMU via text first 858 213 9044 PST 7am - 10-pm. Price and location and availability is great if you have it. Lower quantities ok, let me know.

Thank you!

J~

What percentage are you looking for a low/high. Location would be in Southern Orgon, pricing depends on percentage but I can tell you what you are looking for is not a problem, I can work with you no issue.

Looking for 10% or above.

CAT3 - 10L licensed 90% dist avail, $6900 net to lab, need to include lab rep in margin, COAs standing buy :sunglasses:

1 Like

My lab has 10 L available now. Cory@ihanatradingco.com

1 Like

Thanks for the responses everyone, market value is a little hight than I expected, gonna have to refine the plan a little on this venture!

1 Like

I have 15 Liters of 64% CBD Winterized and decarbed Crude available for $2100 per liter available. Email Direct Julie@ventureintroductions.com

1 Like