Looking for high purity CBN, THCV, and CBG + others

Hey everyone,

I am looking for high purity (95%+ target compound) CBN, THCV, CBG, or other non-THC cannabinoids. Primarily I am interested in CBN and THCV at this time. I would like to acquire a 5g sample for validation and testing.

There are lots of people here and on social media who are offering these products but none of them seem to ever come through when I am ready to order. If you really have the stuff please reply here or DM me. Or if any of you can recommend a trusted supplier.

I will be testing anything that I purchase and publicly sharing the results here, so only honest people please. This is for my own company, I am not a broker and I am not interested in kilo sized quantities at this time. After validating the material I will be interested in 100g to one kilo quantities.

Only interested in fellow honest business people who want to build a working relationship. Thank you all!

I’m looking to sell some CBN distillate if you or anyone you know is interested. testing at 70%, next batch should be hitting 80-85%, all clean with COA provided. Let me know if you want to get in the queue, happy to jump on a call.

So Stupendous. I feel the same way about broken surprises and empty promises. I am a bio-chemist currently creating a Cannabinoid based shampoo and serum that will fill in many of the holes waiting for those who suffer from male pattern loss.

3 receptors that are integral to male pattern hair growth all addressed by shampoo and serum, available soon!

Company is California Cannabinoids, Inc in Oakland, CA. We have the patent and trademark to the unique Cannabis Strain, “Doug’s Varin TM.” Our strain is the only know cannabis that yields more THCv:THC- 7:6.

Our plants yield 29% THCv naturally. We can have distillates (which are customized), pure isolate, a variety of delivery vehicles, etc.

CBN is easily made in our lab quickly accelerating the chemical process that turns THC in CBN.

CBC also available as isomer:

E-mail us. Love to do business.

Adam
3 Ws than @Californiiacannabinoid or
3Ws than dougsvarin

.com at the end

E-mail us@ info@californiacannabinoids.com

Hey, im just a new member.

You are working on a shampoo. I do have a good business idea that has some medical validity I found on pubmed that is also in consumer goods. Is there a way to get ahold of someone or like a “weed crowdfunding” type platform to throw an idea out and see what people think? Ideally, so you can watch your idea come to fruition and make some good money. Industry is 1.8bn with only a handful of companies, mostly subsidiaries of corporations like Johnson & Johnson. Could possibly be sold to a particular type of surgeon.

You may want to get verified…