Looking for farming equipment used used in good shape

Looking for plastic mulch farm equipment and air drill/direct seeders. We are located in California but for the right price will ship it. Looking for used well maintained equipment. Please reach out with referrals . We are ready to buy.

We have some equipment for sale

1 Like

Where are you guys located?

Equipment is located in Price, Utah but we can figure out logistics if necessary

image What’s this? I see the mechanical planter.

That is the monosem ng seeder. Covers 12 rows

These things look beastly, the rep told us they could plant quite quickly

http://www.plant-tape.es/

Does anybody have any experience with these?

1 Like

That looks really cool. Probably wouldn’t be too hard to adapt plant tape to work for cloning too.

They work well if the soil is prepped well. It can not be compacted. If you are custom farming then you should put specifications in your contract for prep work. Also, recommend that you plant germinated seeds rather than 3” seedlings as the tape can flip and if you are not paying perfect attention you can plant the seedlings upside down. Soil makeup can also be a variable. Make sure you have some extra parts on hand as well .

You would have to come up with your own taper per say as its proprietary and you send your seeds in to get put in the tape.

Hey guys! I had someone reach out to me who has a mechanical Planter dealer. I’m trying to find the communication as we are super interested in a machine that will desk mounday drip tape lay mulch and plant. dallas@hempnseed.com

Hi there. We are selling a bunch of our farm/processing equipment used for growing hemp. Are you still looking?