Looking for experienced close loop operator - CA

Looking to potentially hire a 3rd closed loop operator to add to the team for evening shifts if the right candidate is out there.

You would be running two medium sized closed loops side by side with staggered start times.

We have 2-3 people working each shift. you would have an assistant doing things like packing tubes, packing crcs, managing ovens and flipping slabs, assisting you the operator in whatever is needed to keep work flow efficient and maximize production.

safety is our number 1 priority

Santa Cruz County.

the right candidate would:

have minimum 1 year experience making slabs with a hydrocarbon closed loop system including inline color remediation.

have enough of an in depth knowledge of the ins and outs of how a closed loop system works as to be able to trouble shoot on the fly and notice when potential issues arise.

be highly motivated and professional as well as willing to follow our SOPs

have good communication skills and can work well in a team environment

For the right candidate pay would start at 50$/hour initially and could go up to as high as 75$/hour after a couple months of good performance.

please private message me if you think you would be a good fit

4 Likes

Why are you deleting

3 Likes

No takebacks bro I’m already on my way to SC with my two dogs, hammock, girlfriend, and entitlement issues. You have a new employee

13 Likes

…and you better have a carton of American spirits when he gets there.

5 Likes

His other two operators are like “I can get paid what?!”.

Good luck with the search OP, it seems that you will have plenty of willing candidates

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM