Looking for D9 Distillate

Please message me if you can provide

2 Likes

@TheFeds can help

You should let people know where you are licensed. And ask for L2L or GTFO.

4 Likes

I have 96% d9 derived from hemp

We saved all the off cuts and drippings from like 1000 thc remediation runs.

2 Likes

So not converted?
Do you happen to know the stereochemistry?

1 Like

Is this a joke?

1 Like

No he’s the FBI director not some random poster

3 Likes

No, that is actually their account

1 Like

No. Agent Simmons is the guy running the account. Cool guy. No nonsense kind of guy.

1 Like

Just hope he doesn’t have to meet @Agent.C.Swecker…

1 Like

Oh no am I going to get raided, look boys honestly if I don’t have L2L whats the best way for me to get my hands on some.

2 Likes

Buy hemp derived D9- everyone is doing it- you see all those hemp derived D9 products out there? People are selling the stuff like mad because they now interpret that anything you claim to make from hemp is legal so long as you are selling finished product at .3 or less

1 Like

Another website - you literally just admitted you don’t have a license and you want us to aid in illegal action. That’s not a very good idea for yourself or those who run this site.

You know they save websites, right? On google? The thing everyone uses?

For the regular users - ever heard of a honeypot? If not google it. Today is a learning experience.

4 Likes

Guys its not illegal he just wants hemp derived D9 which is federally legal he just doesn’t understand the law and how the industry interprets it.

Don’t be mean to the newbs they are doing their best

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

He doesn’t have big words yet or ability to process abstract concepts like the law, clearly.

1 Like

…touche`. If this were real life i’d buy you a coffee for that :wink:

1 Like

I appreciate Luminary Scientific for giving me a real option.
I couldn’t give a shit about my self, but i guess could be a issue for the site.

Wow for a drug dealer you’re a bitch, huh

1 Like

Hes not a drug dealer hes an aspiring nutraceutical formulator

Lets stop stooping to the terms and language used by our oppressors.

Might as well walk around calling eachother niggers and expect to have any sense of self respect or respect for eachother.

2 Likes