Looking for cookie fam Bubblegum cookie strain cut -$200 reward to help find her

Baysians had bubblegum cookie, Berners cookie, platinum girl scout cookie , girl scout cookie , and blue cookie 1 and 2 (just how they are labeled, as well as a fire mendo breath cut from the same era, also fire cookies and cream cut that the baysians had. 2013-2017

Cherry PIe Kush -gagegreen/russasian assassin boys seem to have the cut. Allegedly the precursor to cookies

Looking specifically for the cookie fam cuts from the 2013-2017 eras. Will pay $200 for a VIABLE lead on the bubble gum cookie cut, $200 for a viable lead of the cherry pie Kush, $100 for viable leads the rest of the cookie cuts, and the mendo breath if it’s a fire cut im interested will pay $100 as well.

Viable lead at my discretion factors that go into it -someone who has photo proof of it’s grown, veg/flower, pics of final product , followers social media, willing to sell cut, healthiness of cuts

Bonus if you can help introduce me , help me acquire all the cuts I’m looking for, and generally make the process smoother.

If there are any cuts that are similar you would think I need to have , Imk. Will pay $100+ if I end up wanting a cut you find a viable lead on.

Reserve Rights to adjust offer at any time if a valid candidate hasn’t been submitted.

The current boss of the pigmy family in new jersey

11 Likes

I have a feeling this may be harder then I anticipated to source. Most likely I’ll end up having to bargain my most valuable possession to make it happen

3 Likes

someone should establish a bounty market for genetics.

3 Likes

You can’t make that up, what are you talking about I just did

1 Like

This the right one?

Damn snoop bred and grew that lol

3 Likes

I originally saw it 2016. After doing digging in forums I saw 2012 ish post about bazooka Joe cookies.
Around 2013_2015 you see post about cookie fam bubblegum cookies, a little later in the time line around the mylar era the snoop dog line comes up

I’d bet there’s either the bazooka Joe and cookie fam cutor they are the same one

Snoop most likely renamed a clone or s1 it. I had two s1s going that weren’t very vigorous, but had good bubble gum/cook terps, diet version of the real deal I’m remembering. If I can’t find the cut, my only route I see is finding a fire bubble gum cut crossing it . A lot of modern hype cuts yield/laying the bubble gum terps would kill, I just don’t have the time ATM to breed nor really the ego when I remember how fire the list of cuts I’m searching for are

2 Likes

What is the name of the strain? Bubblegum Cookies?

or is it a cut from Cookies called Bubblegum

Nevermind watched the video I am asking a few people about it

3 Likes

My unofficial history of what’s happened
Most likely gsc x bubblegum by jigga early on .

I originally saw it 2016. After doing digging in forums I saw 2012 ish post about bazooka Joe cookies.
Around 2013_2015 you see post about cookie fam bubblegum cookies, a little later in the time line around the mylar era the snoop dog line comes up

I’d bet there’s either the bazooka Joe and cookie fam cut or they are the same one.
The best bet is if your plugged into the baysians that have cookie gear from the 2011-2017 era .
Csi Humboldt and couple other seed cos have dropped a thin mint bubble gum crosses haven’t seen any cuts in the wild.

Bigsmokejay (former trapper half million ig followers legit grower) has a mendo breath bubble gum that I’m imagining is similar captures the aura.

These credentials tho. Has to be legit. The ig followers is what got me

1 Like

I wish people would bring back Berners cookies and stop growing icc, gelato etc

1 Like

Enjoy it’s almost like Kenny p level parody.
If you breed with mendo breath instead of modern hype shit in my mind that’s a pretty good sign you know what your doing.
https://www.instagram.com/loudpacksjay/

1 Like

I agree once it went from the cook era , to the gelato era,cake era , each one has progressively gotten worse. When jigga was doing the breeding instead of compound etc, it was like the 1920 Yankees. But it helped to focus on terps and bag appeal when the grower is getting ,3k+ a p

1 Like

Until Jigga jugged the whole industry with $500 packs of mutant seeds and disappeared

2 Likes

Something was right back then. Imho no way baby Yoda/pave and most of their hype cuts should not be getting the push they deserve when it comes to the bag appeal and unique terps they provide. Something was lost in the magic / picking of cuts that get the push. Most likely they are sacrificing yield to a degree. Id be shocked if they had fortune 500 level analytics calling the shots saying what they need.

I think the big metric everyone is going for is thc percentage now as far as rec strains and these big names creating them goes. Craft growers still go for quality and that includes thc content but there are many more quality metrics at play.

At the end of the day most customers are number shoppers and would pick boof over fire if the label said it had more thc.

1 Like

The only metric that has ever mattered as a smoker is the price point. At least in the traditional market two universal truths are the best smoke is the highest priced, and the worst news you could ever get is your regular guy dropped his price (whatever you receive cheaper is always at least 1 grade worse)

1 Like

I heard from old heads that worked with jigga, that he kinda screwed everyone at the end. He had other people keep his mothers safe and was getting the wrong phenos given back to him to breed with, so im not sure if any of the lineage that is posted online is true

2 Likes

I need a tony soprano doll for poker. Ive been using bob ross holding a real bud in his hand as a voodoo doll at the table.