Looking for consultant

Hi all, I’m running a project in a country in South America. We are in search of a consultant that can help us establish our extraction facility. Here is what we have in mind:

• Build a GMP certified facility and a ISO certified lab
  • Use chilled ethanol extraction (we have been looking at Delta Separation)
  • Potentially source some pre fabricated modules (Flexmod?) to he operational quickly.
  • Go from dry biomass to high quality distillate
  • We are looking to set up one extraction line (1 CUP 30 + FFE + RFD… etc)

What do we need from the consultant?

• We need somebody that grabs our hand and walks us like a baby through this process.
4 Likes

Sent you a DM. I have extensive experience in all of these areas and would love to work with your team.

2 Likes

I’m assuming your gonna have a very high capacity because of the growing capability in South America. Delta cannot keep up whatsoever. Their CUP30 is doing like 120 pounds an hour maximum

1 Like

You guys are off to an incredible start. Feel free to reach out to me if you need any oversite directly. My time is pretty limited at this point, but I guarantee you will find the right person here

5 Likes

I sent you a DM also

2 Likes

Capability of South America is undeniable, however, at this stage exporting the product and placing it into higher paying markets like US, Canada or Europe is not guaranteed. There’s some internal consumption, but not as much as you think due to how conservative latinos are.
Our goal is to make first revenue fast. If we prove that the concept works and there’s enough demand, then we can throw more money and try to get some custom equipments.

Y’all are gonna have superrrrr relaxed codes and regs if my buddies who own companies in Latin America haven’t been lying to me. There’s no reason to pay the stupid amount that Delta charges unless you really want that ease of use. If your gonna have someone experienced running it then you can get custom designed system that does 5-10x what the delta does for the same price. So ease of use is really the only thing delta has going for them. I honestly can’t stand the ridiculous amount of money they charge for what’s basically a jacketed centrifuge. They do have a cool automated type software, but is it really worth it when you just could hit the start and stop button manually and be doing 10x the capacity ? Just some guys opinion. Capna and delta are both hustling. They just got the first systems approved and certified. They are getting several hundred percent mark ups on their machines.

2 Likes

We have to use expensive shit cause of regs and certifications. Since they probably don’t care down there, y’all could get away with a whole lot for very little money. Cause currently anything designed for the “cannabis” space was just stolen from the chemical industry sector marked up 500% and resold to us in the cannabis sector

1 Like

So sad, but so true. :cry:

Ya we are all being hustled. That’s why i got fabricators in my back pocket. And when I can afford it I’ll pay for them to peer review my designs and start selling them to the public for 1/3 the price of delta and hopefully put those greedy bastards out of business

Once demand levels out, they’ll just lower prices. They have the room to do it, thats why its so high right now.

Your equipment manufacturers should offer free consulting in the package. If not I’d try to negotiate the service in or find one who focuses on customer service.

I’ll help them develop installation and training. They are purely fabrication. But if it takes off there’s plenty of guys out here looking for work for just decent pay and a decent quality of life. You’d be amazed how many people just wanted to be treated fairly and Arnt at their current company

1 Like

That’s cool of you. Good man

Why not now?

1 Like

Why wait. I’ll help you out with the equipment reviews.

Because it’s gonna take around 250k to get them set up to produce to scale. Then make tweaks to the unit until it’s exactly what I want and then I have to R&D the machine in my lab till it operates perfectly. Then getting it peer reviewed and certified. It’s not a easy process at all

Just a matter of revenue. Right now the priority is my lab. Once it’s flowing then we move on to development and sales of the designs we are implementing. But I’ll definitely keep you posted. Want your and a lot of the guys input on here. Trying to open up my lab to be like an R&D type facility where people can come down and check out and use these types of machines and supply them with a little starting material to fuck with as long as they make their findings available to me and this forum since I have about 3 times the space I actually need for my lab

1 Like

Sounds like a very nice playground😅

Just email us we can help. CDB Modular