Looking for consultant for Large Kansas hemp grow

Looking to start with 20-100 acres converting it from wheat to hemp. There is an additional 1900 acres available if the 20-100 acres prove a profitable model to follow for the rest of the land available. Looking for a consultant to come on and prepare initial cost requirements and continued cost requirements for the 20-100 acres and what that would cost. We would also be looking for a head grower to come on for the duration of the grow season and that can be a season based contract. We can get labor outside of that and it should be essentially prepared to grow as much of the infrastructure is there already. We would need to put down the seed popping greenhouses and put up a drying barn of some kind. Thanks for any replies.

We have a couple reliable and quality seed sources at around 0.50-1.00$ per seed at the amount we will be planting

Go on Instagram and look up @RockyFordHemp. That dude loves to get people up to speed.

1 Like

Dope appreciate it

1 Like

email mike@eminencecannabis.com He will take care of you.

I’d possibly be interested in helping out. we are growers and breeders in nevada.

Have seeds testing awards of 20% great structure early October harvest. .75 per seed 10% of the amount you buy on top free. Feminized. Dm for coas

1 Like

I’m down but we would need a guarantee that they’d actually pop females. As in y’all are liable for male plants. Cause that’s the largest fraud factor in all this is “feminized seeds” that pop male

2 Likes

You always get some males in feminized seeds no matter what. Every single seed company with feminized seed will have males. Of course it’s a very low rate of them. When you get 50/50 that’s when you know you’ve been wronged.

1 Like

Can also help you with setup, feed, ect. We do that for everyone who buys from us

206 304 8860 call me regarding your needs for consultation and foresee procurement. This $0.50 to a dollar a seed is ridiculous those are not realistic prices seed is not that expensive I have access two thousands of pounds of seed in multiple different varieties for multiple different purposes he that fiber food oil seed cannabinoids Etc I believe I might be able to help you with your project there I’ve been doing this for 35 years

2 Likes

What cbd % are the seeds?

7% to 22%

I can help with that start up project. I can provide you with C1 D1 explision proof system designs the system engineering and all the required hardware for the buildout. I can save you 30%+ on your startup cost and provide you with SOP Training and maintenance manuals Employee training , biomass and more. 2963048860. 36 years direct experience … Don’t settle for less. We also evaluate system designs and correct others concept ideas

1 Like

Where is the project? We would be interested in a JV project. We would provide seeds and consultation. Message me if interested.