Looking for consultant for hemp/CBD processing business...

I’ve been lurking on here for a few months now and currently pulling together information to build out the lab. I’ve learned so much on this forum and want to give thanks to all those that shared their knowledge on here. Currently, I am looking for consultant that can help us with building out a medium size (~1000lbs/day) operation in Denver, CO. Our plan is to process industrial hemp into distillate/isolate using ethanol and currently looking at either the Capna CUP30 or the Pinnacle AES. I just saw @Future post regarding the equipment spreadsheet and will definitely use that as cross reference. If you are interested, please DM me with your rate and tell me a little bit about some of the past projects you have done, that would be great. We would preferred someone local in the Denver area or at least have experience with Colorado codes and requirements. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Have 11 years in the cannabis industry Business development and manufacturing. 5 years in all extraction processing. Just got done designing a lab in Wisconsin, came out great. Have all S.O.P for small and large faclities to stay in compliance with GMP approved practices. I’m currently available for consultant. Im located here in Denver. Lets chat. Ill send my resume over. My email is skyler12181986@gmail.com

3 Likes

If you’d like to meet up and go over any chemical supply you would suggest to your clients(ethanol, chiller fluid, absorbents), hit me up. Our company is based in East Denver.

@KLiff

2 Likes

The AES is a great system and Pinnacle are very experienced fabricators of large scale systems.

The Capna system is a decent rig but doesnt really stand out from the CUP, EVtOH, or ACE Spinner.

710snob also produces a similar AES/SRS style set up, and TruSteel makes an SRS style recovery system.

1 Like

@KLiff. Send me your resume and rate to hello@denex.co. Thanks.

Free advice, stay out of DFD jurisdiction if you can, they aren’t easy to deal with in regard to any type of processing facility.

2 Likes

Which lab in Wisconsin did you consult for?