Looking for cheap certified hydrocarbon extraction parts

Hey guys I’m currently looking for some certified extraction recovery tanks and collection vessels that can hold up to 60 pound of solvent. I’m currently transitioning from the black market to the legal market in Canada. I do have some bizzy bee equipment that is engineer stamped, also have a lot of equipment from evolved extractions but most of the steel is from China. i have herd that an engineer would not sign off on the steel cause it is cheap Chinese steel… is that true? Or is it possible to get my equipment certified by paying an engineer?

Please let me know some company’s that could help me out thanks!

Talk to xtractor depot, they have an in-house engineer who will certify equipment with no steel traceability aka China steel is good to go

3 Likes

we got some extractor parts at info@mackjeandispensaryforum.com last week or contact mack jense at +16575221902, just tell him miles sent you, then ask if he could solve your problem, pretty sure he will bw of help

Literally all stainless comes from China. America produces 400 metric tons a year, China produces 400 million metric tons a year. I saw multiple companies at MJbizcon claiming their products are “Made in USA” when they still had manufacturer tags they failed to cover that said “Ningbo Tunwell Mfg, Shenzen China” You can absolutely get Chinese stainless certified, or else there would be next to no certified products on the market. It just has to be actual stainless, there are some scumbags out there electroplating hardened steel with nickel and chrome and calling it stainless but I wouldn’t say its anywhere near the majority.

5 Likes

Always get a steel report from 3rd party

Our in house engineer at Xtractor Depot can certify equipment but he’s not licensed in Canada just yet. And country of origin doesn’t matter for certification.

1 Like