Looking for cbd or d8 or any edibles with pain relief

Looking to buy CBD edibles or edibles with d8 or some sort of pain relief cannabinoid thank you

After years of pain and several back surgeries, pills, CBD, and Delta 9 weren’t cutting it for me. Delta 8 has been a godsend for pain relief. I’m glad more people are seeing the therapeutic potential of this wonderful substance.

1 Like

https://www.thetetraguy.com/
@Thetetraguy has these 100mg cbd/cbg pills that I recently started using and I really like them and they are comparatively cheap.

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning me.
The pills are 100mg cbd, 20mg cbg and 2mg thc each. Comes out to about $1 each.
Ive got 30 and 100 packs.
Id highly suggest sourcing ur own thc locally (cant ship that stuff) and mixing it with ur cbd regimen. Wether thats taking a couple puffs of a thc joint and taking cbd edibles or making thc edibles to take with ur cbd edibles.

1 Like

Do you only make pills?

Do you have a source of edibles with d8 in them

What helpful information you got there! Thank you so much. Saving this for future purposes

I have extreme chronic pain, my body starts the day around a level 7/8 out of 10 pain. I have fibromyalgia and hypermobility syndrome. Delta 8, CBD, and CBG together consumed both orally and via carts, as well as topically allow me to manage it. For me I made a high CBD/CBG and low D8 medicated honey and apply a CBD/D8 topical. To be fair, I go through tons of topical as a topical formulator/ small brand owner but it honestly helps that little bit enough so I can be a person. I personally find the best relief from a base of coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax but YMMV

1 Like