Looking For CBD Isolate - Bulk order

Looking for CBD isolate at the best price for the quality available. This is a bulk order so I’m trying to pay 4k and under a kilo.

I’ve seen untested isolate for that price on kush market place

I’m willing to buy it for probably 4.5k a kilo, however it must be tested. This is an order for 100+ kilos.

Geez. I’d check the market place. Why not buy your own extractor if sending that much?

$4800 for domestic for $4200 for nondomestic.

1 Like

Sorry what’s the difference between domestic and nondomestic?

US made or not US made.

4 Likes

because hes a joker broker not an extractor/lab

1 Like

Regardless if I’m brokering a deal or not, you’re quick to assume the other.

1 Like

You’re also asking for a price far under the market value in what is currently a sellers market.

I know that, however it’s good for someone who’s buying 100-1k kilos of this stuff.

1 Like

lol good luck

I’ve got 5kg at $5k/per unit if you want. Must purchase them in the next 48 hr though.

1 Like

Nobody appreciates the middle man. You seem cool tho. Just trying to get his game tight. Get a dealers license and you can sign up to Kush and negotiate those prices

When are people going to realize that you don’t find credible buyers on message boards. It makes for get bathroom reading though :joy:

5 Likes

Youd be very surprised, ive done a decent amount of business here with buyers directly

2 Likes

Maybe I just don’t have the patience to sift through the nonsense

1 Like

Funny thing is, it’s harder to make larger quantities yet brokers always want price drops on larger quantities. Hmm.

1 Like

See…I’ve only been here for a few days now. I’d pay up for this shit if I was him.

How large is the order?
Let’s discuss

• EcoGen Labs