Looking for bulk order price list on CBD/CBDa/CBC/CBN/CBG

Hey everyone I’m looking for bulk orders on different cannabinoids. I’m working a deal with a major bath bomb company that is interested in using non narcotic cannabinoids in their bath bombs. Right now everything is very theoretical but this company produces upwards of 50k bath bombs a day and they are located in major chains across the U.S including JcPennies, Macys, Bath and Body works and more. I’d like to gather a list of prices on these cannabinoids to take them during our meeting on this matter. So i’m testing the market to see what these are selling for.

I’m interested in distillate, isolate. Not interested in crude. If you have a COA available shoot me some prices and lets do some business. Thanks everyone in advance!

1 Like

Hi we are currently selling Isolate and are tring to increase our product line, how many KG’s of Isolate are you looking for to start off and what is your desired price?

Rapid ISOD1-L0019.1 Potency Solvent Report 20200619 Octave Labs (1).pdf (364.1 KB)

Non-narcotic?

I don’t want to dismiss this goal, but anything in a bath bomb isn’t gonna do anything. CBD included and I’ve help start CBD bath bomb companies. My honest opinion.

I would highly doubt I’d get the sleep aid of CBN from a bath. And at the price point difference…

I’d stick to cbd entirely for bath bomb line…
For the audience perception acceptance and cheaper kilos.

Bath bombs are 100% placebo effect. Imo

4 Likes

Doesn’t that depend somewhat on how many people wind up drinking your bath water.

2 Likes