Looking for agricultural lead on a hemp growing project in LATAM

the great @siosis pointed me to this great community!

We’re developing the industry in Latin America and are looking for a consultant to guide us through the preparing, shipping and delivery of biomass to the U.S. to meet customs and client specs.

Timeline is sept/oct pilot harvest, early 2020 first cycle.

2 Likes

He has large money behind him and real connections. Just needs a lead to direct him and or a company to partner with them to get their operation off the ground.

2 Likes

Short story is imports are definitely restricted until USDA promulgates regulations, because I doubt you’ve been growing under a 7606 program. Subsequent to that, at a minimum you’re looking at refrigerated transport under certain temperature and time hold restrictions to be compliant with pest control for import of raw agricultural product. We’ve got the largest reefer complex and produce import operation on the East Coast in my back yard which regularly imports from Latin and South America and can elaborate on customs procedures and inspections.

1 Like

Thanks @Dirteagle! How can we contact you?

He seems to have contacts in the Ecuadorian government, funding from several associates, so I don’t think anything is out of reach for them. They just need direction and what they need to adhere to. If you wanna consult for them dirt

2 Likes

Thanks @Siosis . Just waiting to hear back from him at this point.

2 Likes

:ok_hand: awesome

2 Likes