Looking for a very specific part for rotovap

Hey fellow artists,

I have a old school 5L solvent Pro series rotovap. My seal recently pooped and I need a new one, but I’ve looked everywhere for it and can’t find it, hoping someone here can show guidance…

The seal I need is the gasket in between the condenser and the collection flask. This is a special gasket because it opens and closes when you release pressure from the collection flask so that you can release your solvent without breaking vacuum.

If anyone has also experienced the need to get one of these, please let me know.

Thanks everyone for your time

Picture of the dead bit?

With a ruler across it ideally…

I’m also looking for a 10 liter I just moved and must of misplaced mine.

Sorry guys for the late update. I actually reached out to USA Lab and they had these in stock, just not available on the website. Hope this helps for people that ran into the same problem as me! Another thing is even though I didn’t have this valve, I replaced it with a regular washer temporarily until I received the valve from the mail. It’s annoying to need to break and release all vacuum in your system every time your collecting flask gets full, but at least you can still run it.

Thanks everyone