Looking For A Job In Canada...

Hello all,

I am tired of living in a land of prohibition so am looking to move to Canada so I can breed, grow and extract legally! Its a great theory but in reality I have no connections there so thought I would see if anyone here could help me out.

I have experience with almost all areas of cultivating and processing cannabis and am happy to start off in any position I can get.

I need to obtain a work visa so am hoping to find a company that needs a skilled employee so they can help me with the application. I live in a common wealth associated country and have a university degree so getting a visa once I have a job lined up should be simple!

If anyone can/will help me please send me a PM.

Thanks for your time to anyone who actually read this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What type of experience do you have cultivating?

Cultivating cannabis specifically I have had 2 years indoor experience and 2 seasons outdoor both at a hobby scale. I have also had 2 years experience in the retail hydroponic industry and a year of experience working in a small-medium commercial flower nursery.

Unrelated to cultivation, I have a degree majoring in Physics and Chemistry.

2 Likes

I can’t hook you up, but if you look on canopy’s website ( CAREER OPPORTUNITIES ) you will find a few hundred job opportunities that are cannabis related and government approved. Hope that helps. They’re the largest company but there are a lot more hiring as well. Hope that helps and good luck

3 Likes

Canopy/Tweed is a sketchy… but they all are… even RCMP… and Health Canada…

1 Like

Agreed, but probably hard to get a visa with a grey/black market cannabis job. Broken coast makes good herb, they night be one to try to work for but youd have a lot of competition I imagine

Appreciate the input peeps I will be looking into this :smiley:

https://lift.co/magazine/cannabis-jobs-in-canada-whos-hiring-in-june-2019-part-2?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Cannabis+Jobs+In+June+(Part+2)&utm_campaign=Jun19-19WeeklyB2B-Jobs2

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s what I was gonna recommend too. They have a bunch of openings depending on your skill level of course.

2 Likes