Verified slingers only

1 Like

@RedundantAlexithymia getting his feet wet :wink:

5 Likes

only if someone has clean product to sell

1 Like

99% TAC D8 good luck bud

3 Likes

I Don’t want to buy or sell, but I am wondering what cost of d8 with similar results to this would be:

That’s pretty low, think most are at high 80s low 90s for d8.

4-6$ a gram I would think would be a decent Range to guesstimate(at least in bulk).

Weird results tbh. Thca shouldnt be present. I was thinking it was due it been from mmj but as a distillate it doesnt even make sense

Dang that’s quite a bit for non compliant d8, I was thinking non compliant was lower like 2-3k per kg.

I’m planning on offering compliant d8 of around 90% here for 4k per kg down to 3k in 10kg+ volume in the next couple weeks.

Has anyone ever seen a 99% TAC d8 yet? I think most I’ve seen so far is 98%.

2 Likes

The market is just coming online is why I would guesstimate high.
People on Reddit raving about how great a deal 10 a G is for an ounce :wink:

1 Like

Well dang I stand corrected, 100% TAC d8

Also @ProEndo are these your gummies?

2 Likes

Yes they are. The brand new ones. Dam these taste so good. Just ate one :slight_smile: and i couldnt be happier with the flavor.

2 Likes

Too bad they are out of stock of any quantity

Dang high purity compliant d8 is selling like hot cakes lately it seems.

I really need to step it up and get a wiped film so I can hit these higher TAC numbers.

We’ll see what I can hit next week with my 22l spd but I’m guessing it’s going be around 90%.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s just another low potency clay dumping conversion that will lead to vape crisis 2.0. Pink oil with 60-80% d8 the rest unknown.

1 Like

@dmdan 90% compliant D8 is the same price as 60% mystery pink a month ago. I’m not sure if it’s a race to the bottom, a push for better quality or both!

Damn, don’t just tease us with a good time :laughing: I have just been taking a dab sized ball of disty and rubbing it on my gums 3x a day for good results

1 Like

@Vitamin_Green I rub peanut butter on my dogs gums when I want to trim her nails. I just imaging you being THAT happy doing it with some D8!

1 Like

There is really no market for hot D8 cause you can’t do anything with it that isn’t below 25mg D8 per product