Looking for 40kg ISOLATE spot buy and 50kg/month future

Im currently looking for another CBD isolate and distillate supplier as mine can not seem to keep up.

I am looking for 40kg of isolate this week. This will be a regular thing of 50kg per month is first transaction goes smoothly.

Conditions, must be fully transparent transaction. Must have a physical lab or warehouse I can view the isolate in person and meet the person face to face I intend on doing $3M+ a year in business with.

If you are a “broker” that’s ok as long as you meet me before the transaction takes place, Im willing to sign NCNDA.

Price must be $6k or less

Not looking to waist anyones time or have mine waisted either. Easy going solid suppliers only please.

2 Likes

You won’t find that for 6K or less but I’d be happy to help you.

2 Likes

Already have 1 supplier at below 6k, just using everything I can get from them, so it is possible. @steelrollin Send me a DM of what you got and ill be happy to look at it, thanks.

If you have a supplier that you feel comfortable with I hope that works out for you that is an amazing price. If it doesn’t send me a message I would be happy to help you. Just not at that rate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Price makes no sense for us either. Can do it just a couple hundred more.

1 Like

Hey guys I appreciate the replies but if you have an offer please DM me details.

I don’t honestly know how to send a DM on here but if you do shoot me one and I’ll reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Click your avatar in the top right corner, select the little envelope icon underneath :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Hey Guys thanks for the all the replies, looks like I’ve filled the order for 6K. Very much appreciate access to the community @Future, lots of good people on here.

3 Likes

Hey @anon14087681 you know about the cbd slangers sticky?

Verifyed sellers only, do not post cbd sales again.

Hi. Sorry about that, didn’t realize this was a requirement. How do I become verified? I work with both licensed THC distillate as well as hemp derived CBD Isolate.

1 Like

You can send a product sample and coa to @Future to be verifyed. Level 3 verification is gained after youve physically met with one of the staff memebers and they can vouch for you.

1 Like

Are you still looking for supplier

I have POL for 45 kgs from Feb 11 to show. We can cover the order as long as pricing is fair. You can reach me at (561) 901-8148.

Shoot me an email I can get you iso purentree@gmail.com

Message me! I am in the labs in colorado, can make it happen!