Looking for 2999mg D9 or D8 in 1kg honey

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hey if you’re down to ship things in a federally illegal level hit the DM

Uh WUT. Flagged

2 Likes

What exactly is federally illegal? Shipping to Austria below .3 is not illegal. There is no difference between 0.3 flower or 0.3 alcohol. Or am I missing some US law?

We also have d8 in d8 legal states in E.U. from the US. Since when it is forbidden to ask for a slanger here?

I specifically asked for a LEGAL company since we are looking for a b2b partner/supply. This is all through invoices, custom taxes etc. I think you did your math wrong…

2 Likes

Asking someone to openly send you THC ISOMERS diluted in etoh is still a federal offense… there’s no math to do my 11+1=12 coming for you lol

3 Likes

Anything with a lower boiling point than water is not “dry weight basis”

3 Likes

Thank you, wasn’t aware of this. In EU it’s different, sorry. What about honey tho?

Looks like you could put 42.45mg of THC in 1000ml of honey, and still be compliant. Honey weighs 50 oz @ 1000ml. Good luck finding someone to do that for ya!

4 Likes

Alright we are getting somewhere. It’s 2999mg per kilo honey.

What’s the legal dilution levels for crack

8 Likes

Your math is way off

1 Like

Its not illegal if its made from hemp!

:upside_down_face:

8 Likes

1 kilo will hold 29.88mg thc

1 Like

.3% is 3mg per gram. @SEVENTENLabs math is correct

2 Likes

Hemp derived crack, coming to a gas station near you soon

6 Likes

Well shucks! My metric math is not cutting it this morning . I know better. No math right after morning dabs.

5 Likes

No problem. I still don’t get the fuzz here. I’m in this industry over a decade since my mother survived cancer with 11 metastasis, 3 in the head. There is nothing wrong to ask people in a state where d9 is legal to pack honey with it (best would be full spec) to distribute thc enriched honey legally in whole Europe. To help people like my mother.

I don’t need a Wookiee snapping at me nor do I need anyone trying to explain me % calculation …

All I want is (full spec) honey below .3
Anyone?

most of the honey you get is fake, that’s a fact

2 Likes

I get mine from the source :honeybee:

5 Likes

not a lawyer, don’t play one on tv…but my take is that there are no states in the US that can legally ship Cannabis derived THC out of state.

in order for the 0.3% rule to apply, your THC would need to be hemp derived.

imo you’d be better off shipping CBD and converting it to D8 & D9 at the far end.

5 Likes

I live by a rhododendron plantation, so I can’t keep your average bees because they get too intoxicated on the rhododendron nectar