Looking for 12%+ CBD Biomass

Hi Hempers,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone can provide 150,000 lbs of 12%+ CBD biomass that’s under .3% delta 9 THC

I currently get biomass around this percentage for $3.25/ percent point. Can anyone match this?

If so please contact me with a COA and your best % price point.

Cheers!

3 Likes

I have 20000 but it’s 3.50ppp delivered. 13%

We are very interested in your 13%cbd bio mass. Can you please send us an email to sales@superiorbioscience.us

1 Like

Hello,

I can facilitate spot or contract for bio mass. Call me 310 486-0345 Matt

I have it . I’ll be more them happy to provided a COA after a NCNDA. Let me know

YES I CAN FILL THAT ORDER FOR YOU SIR PLEASE SEND ME A LOI AND ILL HAVE COA And proof of life provide the funds are good to go and so are we you may call me at 541-816-7075
Thankyou jimmy

Bio Mass available ! Mattabe33@gmail.com farm direct.

Are you still looking?

What amount are you after ? Rite now domestic is 3.75 to 4.0 per percentage point And large volume import is 3.2 per percentage point

Hey, I see you asking for 13% biomass a couple months back from the user above - ncfarmer. Were you two ever able to connect? If not I’d love to touch base and see if we can help each other out.

DM me contact info and let’s chat.

Let me know!
Thanks

Hi I believe I can help with biomass. Do you currently have a consistent supplier? We currently have 10 million lbs on the floor and multiple facilities. If you are still looking for biomass text 347 733 1170

Hi. Are you still purchasing biomass? I have great prices on the specs yo are asking for. Please contact me for details if interested.

Thanks!

call me
707-339-5696