Looking for 100+ lbs of Indoor Hemp flower

Looking for high quality indoor hemp flower. Also looking for THC free concentrates.

2 Likes

We currently have about 8-10 available Indoor Hemp Flower strains left. $200 per pound. We also have a ton of THC free distillate and some THC free isolate.

Chase
chase@coloradohempsolutions.com

Like I said this os not a question to sell products it was purely reaserch and curiousity is the price your looking to spend on indoor hemp

You need to get verified first before you broker/sell hemp here plz :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Im not trying to slang anything im just curious what people are willing to pay for indoor hemp, it is a curiosity question. I know exactly what the rule are to sell products on here are thank you though.

2 Likes

Sorry :pray:

The best indoor hemp Ive seen here is about $1,000/lb

I’d probably pay that too if it was the best indoor hemp available :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

No reason to be sorry for doing the job of a forum member. We must all follow the rules even though I hate most rules lol I actually appreciate that you did what you did. Like I was saying I asked more out of curiosity so I can father information for a friend of mine who is planning on growing indoor hemp in Washington, he was going to jjst chop everything down and quit it I told him no there is future4200 lol and I have explained to him about the rules and verification needed so hopefully sometime next year my friend will be able to start providing top quality indoor hemp for everyone.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Okey sorry. Will apply for it.

It’s always the Unverified user hate’n on someone for not being verified I love that Irony. Here’s this guy busting this other guys ballz over not being verified yet he himself making the notion to become verified has not yet become verified himself.
:thinking:hmm… funny

1 Like

You obv. haven’t ever heard of user moderation.

Helps the good ol mods we have here a lot.

If unverified slangers ran this place, do you realize how many (more) people would end up getting scammed…

6 Likes

Users trying to Moderate seems like an ordinary person who lacks true authority in his life so he ends up getting the
“Cartman” Attitude—Respect my AuthoraahTye!!
Obviously

lol have a good one bro!

3 Likes

If you don’t want to get scammed.
Check and ask for credentials.
Here’s a good checklist:
Do they have;

• Hemp Handlers License
    -LLC or Business name should be verified
    -Proof of Life :That is time stamped and dated Should be requested before funds are sent.
    -If they cant even send you a professional invoice receipt with Tax EIN# then flagged.
    -Seems most companies would have a Company Bank account to wire the funds to.
    -Bitcoin Payment only options seem like a scam,
    Flag there for sure.

That’s more focus on the Solution

Thanks dad. Didn’t know it said he didn’t know how to do business but I’m sure he appreciated it.

3 Likes

I’ll buy from verified hemp slangers, you buy from the rando.

Are you really complaining that there’s a verification process for those selling through this online forum?

3 Likes

Hello 2021!

2 Likes

$200 lb for indoor hemp? What are you smoking on? Did you walk it indoor and that’s what you consider indoor grown hemp? Where are pictures and a coa on this flower? Anyone with half a brain knows you are blowing smoke with $200 lb indoor flower. Cmon man

2 Likes

Im grateful there’s a verification process. I will also soon be verified.
Until then I get to look at my 40 acres of perfectly cured crop.
I love how the CBG grows outdoor.
Nice short, bushy profile with consistently
thick-colas that are frosty.