Looking distilled for carts delta -8

I am looking for thc oil for carts, the best quality in the market, with shipping to Latin America, I am only looking for good quality products ,

2 Likes

Would love to see someone try to export delta-8 to Latin America, any takers?

8 Likes

(evil laugh) buahahahahaha! (Rubbing hand mischievously)

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: meet me at the border fam

5 Likes

that’s not distillate! It’s just really hard, and shitty cooking oil!

7 Likes

My country is the real manufacturer of PERICO and it reaches china , why couldnt a little medical cannabis get to latinoamerica ? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

theres gotta be someone down there with CBD and the equipment to do the production yourself? I cant think of anyone publicly who would be willing to attempt export.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest I have been meaning to get to Mexico, but not exactly like this…

Could pay for the trip, though… xD

3 Likes

They have production in Uruguay. Exporting anything Delta related is hard to accomplish.

1 Like

Gotta imagine driving it there is your best bet.

2 Likes

Epoxy resin

2 Likes

Get in touch w the cartel get em to take it back on their subs…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I smell bacon…lol

1 Like

You could always find a coyote heading back. Theres a tone of them right now. Or one of the unaccompanied adults heading back. :clown_face: :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

Jesus Christ! Could you imagine getting caught smuggling shit back to the cartels? They would put you under the jail!
“But Sir! It’s ALL LEGAL!!! well according to the 2018 Farm Bill this is hemp derived and therefore legal…”

And that was the last time anyone ever heard from D8 Dan again!!

6 Likes

Checking into this for a hot minute. The general consensus is that Latin America shipping is tricky depending on the country/state. Lots of ‘pay to play’ there that most of us here up north aren’t privy to so it’s hard for us to navigate

4 Likes

I’d imagine this deal takes place like this lol

5 Likes

This tracks ^

Hahaha, no kidding. South america has been proper fucked by all types of government ilk.

1 Like

And then deemed ‘fixed’ by the countries that profit the most! What a wonderful international tapestry we weave!

2 Likes