LIKE NEW***2.1 CuFt Xtractor Depot Vacuum Oven For Sale**

I have a like new oven from xtractor depot for sale. Hardly used and it totally clean with no oil spills inside or outside. It comes with 12 shelves and all of the fittings plus user manual. Digital temp gauge works great and holds a vac. This is a pretty much brand new unit. Contact with an offer, asking $2200 OBO

Where are you located? Ca as in cali or Canada

My bad…Southern California

I bought one of these slightly used and now it won’t heat up at all ( can’t control the temp at all none of the buttons on the display do anything and it is flashing what looks like letters ) anyone have an idea what’s wrong

But to the OP I may interested in the oven is it still available?

Take it to xtractor depot or dm @troy227

2 Likes

Hey Troy from Xtractordepot here, if you’re local around LA or San Bernardino we can take a look at the oven for you and see if we can repair it. DM me if you might be able to bring it by

4 Likes

Thanks for reaching out I definitely appreciate it. I will bring it by but I’m about 5+ hour drive from you so I haven’t had time to make the drive @troy227

I dont blame you, give me a call if you plan to stop by I’ll give you the breakdown on our repair process. (909)222-8565

3 Likes