Lifter sour suver mix cbda

Text or call me or chat on telegram.
828-747-9608

1 Like

Do ya have a terpene profile COA?

Whats insight is a coa on terp profile gonna give you? Why not just get a sample and smell/ taste it

3 Likes

Knowing the terpene concentration along with price helps me understand what my costs will be to flavor carts using the extract

3 Likes

Those strains are going to be Terpinolene, myrcene and limonene dominant with a small bit of Ocimene. They usually have a nice sour and hashy taste in hydrocarbon extracts. Much of what makes ORCBD’s Sour line really stand out is that they just have a very good balance of ethyl, butyl and hexyl esters so you wouldn’t get a good flavor representation on a standard terpene test.

I have tried a lot of hemp BHO from Asheville Extracts and they taste better mixed with distillate than any terpenes. A small percentage of BHO and maybe 3-5% added terpenes is the easiest way to make a distillate cart actually taste good. Even as little as 10-20% of his CBDa extract added to distillate gives a hashy taste that you just don’t get from purified terpenes. Just can’t beat a well extracted BHO.

8 Likes

I do not have one on this particular batch.

I have lifter terp labs from other batchs from the same material.

Those would suffice