Licensed Massachusetts canna bio pricing

Is there anyone in MA that could provide a very loose range of licensed canna biomass pricing in MA? I was on a call with a lab today trying to help them out and the pricing they told me was so other worldly it made my stomach hurt. Trying to figure out if it’s truly that bad or someone is taking them for a ride.

1 Like

My guess is it’s that bad.

2 Likes

Biomass prices are brutal right now - I’ve seen biomass from $1.5-3.0 for 10% 2019 material.

I’m anticipating an uptick in price as we move through this 2019 surplus. If farmers cant get more for their 2020 crop, there is no incentive for the to grow again

With that being said, I’ve set up situations for farmers in my state without compensation for thousands of pounds. Without the farmers we are hosed -

2 Likes

I think you are referring to hemp?

1 Like

Yessir. Hemp biomass

good to know. I was looking for canna pricing. I know dist sells for about 20k/liter in the mass market but based off the pricing this gentlemen told me the bio cost would be 53k lol

1 Like

D9 Dist is 20k/L?

I’m not familiar with the med/rec markets but that seems expensive

2 Likes

I would put medical grade (compliant) THC distillate 70% at 10k/liter depending on global offtake. Appropriate biomass prices should be aligned with that.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen dist that low…our crude is 80% lol I could see that price point for such a low quality product maybe. idk I don’t have a dog in the fight but the people I talk to on the mass market all consistently say 20k/L for high quality distillate . but shoot I’m far from an expert and live very far away

1 Like

I have seen that pricing going to Australia, but again ‘compliant’ would be the key. TGA cannot expect to inspect every Pharma GMP site.

1 Like

Yes.

This is true.

1 Like